suggestions for a female first time juicer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions for a female first time juicer

Hi guys. I'm looking for a little bit of size and more definition. I've been working out now for about 4.5 years. I have made some significant gains but still looking for that little bit more. Right now Im 150 pounds at about 17-16 % body fat at 5'4.5" tall. Any suggestions on what a girl could use for a first time cycle?:)

Im gonna move this into the female section for you

Comment

Oh, uh sorry, Thanks

Comment

IMO, anavar is the best for a first cycle. Low water retention, good anabolic to androgenic ratio - i.e. mild sides, which may include: acne, clit gowth, increased facial hair, voice cracking and or lowering. Androgenic side effects are rarely observed at low doses, but every individual is different, so be careful. Combined with a solid diet and training programme, 12 weeks as follows should yeild good results. Take it slow so that you can determine how well you tolerate it.

week 1 - 2.5 mg
        week 2 - 5 mg
        week 3 - 7.5 mg
        week 4-12 - 10 mg

Some women go as high as 15-20 mg/day, but I don't think it's neseccary.

Comment

Agreed with Faye.

Also, Primobolan Depot is a good start for a novice, as well.

Be careful though, as real, legitimate Primo tabs are hard to come by. Most likely, you'll resort to the injectable primo. In a previous post I stated that the Scherring 100 Amps, are my favorite- by far.

Primobolan is also a highly versatile drug. It can be used both precontest and offseason. And, when cycled correctly, you can expect some good, solid gains with an anticipated minimla risk of sides. But, keep in mind, there are chances for sides with any drug, at any dose.

Everything is a gamble; but with Primo, the risk vs. reward should work in your favor.

NPC Chicka

Comment

YES! Primo and Anavar are a great cycle for your first time use. BOTH together will give you better results then just anavar alone, THEY BOTH are very low androgenics! REALLY NO SIDES TO THEM, it is a great womens cycle, STARTING OUT WITH 50 to 100mg of Primo a wk, AND 5 to 10mg of Anavar a day, TAKING THAT THE ANAVAR IS REAL. BOTH OF them together will lean you out also, it is a great cutting cycle, MAKE sure you get enough protein in you while on this cycle, YOU CAN run it for a full 8 to 10 wks also. DRINK enough water ok, THE females are right here on this post. THEN IF YOU are not real happy with the results after your 4 to 5th wk, ADD some winny to it, WATCH OUT winny has sides to it, BUT I did get some good results with this cycle. NOW if you want some bigger gains, THEN POST AGAIN AND WE CAN GIVE YOU stronger advise. BUT start out with the primo and anavar first, MY ADVISE IS DONT JUST DO ONE TRY the two together. INFACT I would start with 100mg of Primo and then the anavar with it, SINCE YOU BEEN working out for that long. JUST MY 2cc's. GOOD LUCK. EMAIL me and I can email you with some GREAT info on these 3 gears. [email protected] IF you email me. IN the subject line say you are from this board so I will know ok. YOU will find some great info from the other females on this board as well. GOOD LUCK! MEOWWWWWWWWWW

Comment

i have to disagree with kitty on this issue. for a first time user of gear - especially women - you should NEVER stack compounds. as faye said, start with anavar at a low dose and work yourself up slowly. primo would also be a good low androgenic choice but as there are SO MANY fakes out there, you are better off trying to get your hands on some anavar.

you want to know what sides you will experience with any compound before you put them together. this way, if you get an adverse reaction to one or the other, you will know which one is causing it and stay away from it in the future.

as a first timer to AAS, take things slow, eat right and train hard. you will see great gains. there's no need to speed up the process. take things nice and slow and you will ensure that you don't end up with any sides you regret in the future.

Comment

I'd also have to disagree, Kitty. I know women who get sides from Anavar on a little as 5 mg/day. Really, everyone is different and each individual needs to acess their tolerence to each compound seperately. If honey were to start using both Anavar and Primo at the same time and then 4 weeks later notice an increase in facial hair how would she know which compound was causing it? She wouldn't and couldn't know for sure. Now, on the other hand, if she were to use the Var for 5-6 weeks and learn what that does for her and then add Primo she'd have a better idea. Still, I stand by original recommondation - one compoud at a time to start.

Comment

Count me in on the disagreeance as well. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason in hell you need to start stacking right from the get go; ESPECIALLY at the dosing she recommended...That is the dosing my friend used for her 5TH cycle, not her first.

It is imperative to find out how her body will react to just one androgen, at a certain dosing and increase or decrease from there. You body will most likely do well off of JUST ONE at 5-10mgs of Var a day. You need to take it slow, and remember this process takes it's time. If you rush it along, it will retaliate by slapping some really nice unwanted sides.

Comment

Working...
                  X