birthcontrol shots & var/primo/clen stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• birthcontrol shots & var/primo/clen stack

my wife gets this shot every 3 months, would starting a stack of var/primo/clen have a bad effect?

Starting that cycle, or any cycle for that matter would possibly have a negative effect on your wife...making the shot less effective. With the shot, you are obviously supplementing hormones into the body, as you would with any sort of B/C. When you add AAS into the mix, who knows what happens to your hormones. I do know it does lessen the effectiveness.

Comment

My Fiance takes depot every 3 months and we have had no probs at all. . .she does not take very high doses of aas (5-10mg var /day max) . .I think that it would make the gear not as effective but I do not think it makes the birth control any less effective.

Comment

Originally posted by canadagold
        My Fiance takes depot every 3 months and we have had no probs at all. . .she does not take very high doses of aas (5-10mg var /day max) . .I think that it would make the gear not as effective but I do not think it makes the birth control any less effective.
        IMO, and experience, it is possible for the B/C to become less effective....Due to the fact that the hormones in AAS play and fight with the hormones in B/C. You are adding progesterone and estrogen with the Pill, and testosterone with AAS...It is the combination of estrogen and progesterone that give the Pill (or the shot) it's effectiveness. I'll have to do some research and check out how testosterone can affect the other two hormones. When I was on the Pill, it regulated my periods. When I got off, and started AAS some time later, my periods subsided for a period of time. Which tells me they do have and effect on a female and their reproductive systems. It's very likely that due to your fiance's low dose it's not affecting the effectiveness..LOL...

One thing to keep in mind, it is more difficult for ladies to build muscle and lose fat while on the pill due to the higher estrogen levels....WHICH IS WHY I GOT OFF!! !LOL;)

Comment

thanx

Comment

Working...
          X