female 5'9 225 lbs Pls help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• female 5'9 225 lbs Pls help

Hi im writing in regards to my roomate, she is 5'9 225 lbs she is willing to do and try anything, i have her in the gym with me 5 days a week.does anyone have any suggestions? like i said before she is willing to do or try anything.

thank you for your help

the only thing that she should be doing is learning what proper nutruition is and to continue to work out.

do you have her doing strength training exercises or just cardio? if only cardio, please add in some weights for her.

also, help her understand there is no such thing as a magic pill. the results she wants to achieve long term are only possible through dedication and time.

have her join the board and ask questions.

Comment

Originally posted by sana
      the only thing that she should be doing is learning what proper nutruition is and to continue to work out.

do you have her doing strength training exercises or just cardio? if only cardio, please add in some weights for her.

also, help her understand there is no such thing as a magic pill. the results she wants to achieve long term are only possible through dedication and time.

have her join the board and ask questions.

i totally agree with sana

Comment

also.. i am wondering if there was a hidden reason for putting this thread in the AAS forum ? i am hoping that both of you guys aren't thinking about starting any kinda of AAS.. you need to get several years of good diet and training before i would ever recommend using aas ;) just my .02 cent

Comment

A diet and exercise plan that I think is GREAT for beginners is the Body for Life program. The foods listed are pretty broad, and it will get her in the habit of eating every 3-4 hours. The weight and cardio program will help her start burning some unwanted pounds, which will give her the motivation to keep on it.

Later down the road, you can start with the protein shakes and what not, but right now I think the easiest thing for her to stick with is the Body for Life. If she wants a long term lifestyle change that book is the first step in the right direction.

Comment

im sorrie but this is just for her, i have been training since i was 9 years old my training and diet is great but i was just looking for suggestions, im 6'3 270 with 14%... and yes i have her doing weights hehe im 20 rite now and i feel fantastic(train 2 times a day) she is my best freind so anything would help :D i know this is an aas forum! i was wondering about taking aas for myself(would be first time) but i saw a females section on the forumn and noticed you all have alot of knoledge just looking for some female support for her thats all thanks tho ill keep her on the diet plan i put her on then she went from 225 - 210 in 1 month but over the winter break when i went home she put it back on so i was a little dissapointed... (*im sure she cheated) hehe thanks tho ill keep her dicaplined :D

Comment

she's not ready for AAS. just keep her on the plan you've got her on - weight and proper diet - and let her see some natural results. let her train for a year or two and see how dedicated she is to the lifestyle first, then - only then - should AAS be explored as an avenue.

Comment

Ditto Sana and Redsquirell. Body for Life is an excellent plan. Try and find the book on amazon used or something. The pictures are very inspirational, shows many many many folks 50 lbs. overweight who made phenomenal transformation in 6 months.

For your own sanity always remember you can't help people who won't help themselves.

Also, she should get checked up by a doctor to make sure all health issues are in order, that includes bloodwork. Don't want to be putting all that effort into it and get no results if their is some underlying health issue, which most likely there isn't, yet, if one puts out tons of efforts and gets almost no results it could be a very negative rather than a positive experience.

And great for her, 15 lbs. in one month says both of you have it figured out and the future should only get better.

And kudo's for supporting her and caring, it is one of the things she needs, so good for you.

Hoped That Helped
                Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by trip

For your own sanity always remember you can't help people who won't help themselves.

very well stated trip ;)

Comment

Working...
                  X