Touchdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchdown

After seeing these guys on the boards for a while,I figured they were solid so I decided to give them a go.
    Original E mail I sent was replied to within an hour.I elected CIM. A few days later they received my package...notified me shortly after that mine was on the way. All arrived a few days later in good order.

Good fast service great response time to E mails. Looking fwd to running it as soon as I finish up what I'm currently running.

Gear looks good and clear packaged well!

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    After seeing these guys on the boards for a while,I figured they were solid so I decided to give them a go.
    Original E mail I sent was replied to within an hour.I elected CIM. A few days later they received my package...notified me shortly after that mine was on the way. All arrived a few days later in good order.

Good fast service great response time to E mails. Looking fwd to running it as soon as I finish up what I'm currently running.

Gear looks good and clear packaged well!
    Just test or is there deca there too? You can't lift without deca geezer

Comment

Geezer...lmfao...get out of your hiding hole little rabbit....yes I have some deca.and got a bit from Clarity as well. I use it mostly for my joints. Only running 125 a week.it lasts a long time at that dose but does help.
      Fucking guys like 18 years old and can't see his dick already

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
        Youngster eh? I kinda felt he was young. What's funny is the first jug you see IS deca lol
        Young? Fucking guy still got momma's titty milk on his chin...lmfao

Comment

Working...
        X