HMG the superior pct!! Must read info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMG the superior pct!! Must read info

Seems many of you don’t know how good hmg is or even what it is so I thought I’d post this article for more Information. Clarity now carries HMG guys!!
    Enter HMG (human menopausal gonadotropin). Unlike HCG, HMG has the distinct ability to normalize/maintain both testosterone and sperm
    production simultaneously. More so, HMG does not rely on mimetics in order to achieve the desired result. Rather, it promotes production through natural means. HMG is a combination of 2 pituitary hormones known as LH and FSH. LH, which was mentioned above, is the hormone which simulates testosterone production, while FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) is the primary hormone responsible for the manufacture of sperm. Both hormones must be present in order to retain full functioning of the testicles.

Looking at this information, it is hard to argue HMG’s superiority to HCG as a recovery/maintenance agent. After all, HCG only provides a partial recovery and it does so through un-natural means. HMG can be employed with good effect at anytime, but like HCG, it should be discontinued prior to starting PCT (Clomid,Nolvadex, etc), as the continued presence of exogenous LH & FSH will have a negative impact on the endogenous production of these hormones.

While this drug is still new, its popularity is rapidly increasing and I am confident that within the next few years, it will replace HCG as the recovery/maintenance product of choice. In conclusion, if you are looking for a more comprehensive recovery than what HCG can provide, you might want to consider trying HMG your next time around. For those specifically interested infertility, it is a no-brainer

Still offering?

Comment

Working...
    X