Clarity First Time Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarity First Time Order

Hey guys, I’ve used this chat room/board for many years now and have had great success with past vendors. I was looking for a new sup and have Clarity a try, so I made a small order. Here is my opinion after delivery:

1. Response time from original email was wonderful.
    2. Time from order, address, and payment form was also great.
    3. From payment received-to product in mail, with tracking number was fucking legit. (And I made a small order mind you)
    4. Obviously I’ve attached the test photos here as you can see, and filtration looks on point, labeling looks on point, and packaging upon arrival is as good as any that I’ve ever received. I will
    inject within the next day or two and will report on pin-pain etc. after injection, which I honestly feel like will be smooth but Im an honest MFer nonetheless, and will report truthfully. Stay tuned. Shit looks good boys!

It's been a few weeks, I imagine now you see why we love Clarity so much.

Everything I've ever used from them HITS

Comment

Originally posted by Klesk View Post
      It's been a few weeks, I imagine now you see why we love Clarity so much.

Everything I've ever used from them HITS

lol, I’m actually just now about to pin the first time from the order. Will report again soon but I’m still very optimistic. I don’t like to cut it close on oil before I get more in hand, so that’s why it’s been a while. Haven’t forgotten though!

Comment

What is the info to get an order placed? Trying to find a new sup myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubsaconda View Post
          What is the info to get an order placed? Trying to find a new sup myself.
          https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...labs-list-2021

Comment

Legit gear. No pip. Good to go. I’ll be reordering soon

Comment

Working...
            X