Second Cycle - First Clarity Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Cycle - First Clarity Order

I came off my first cycle the last week in June and am ready to start my second cycle.
    My first cycle consisted of:
    Test E 250mg E5D for 13 weeks
    Using Aromasin 25mg ED as I am very sensitive to Gyno
    I started at 194 lbs and finished at 214 lbs. After being off for the 4 months, my weight is still 209 lbs. I have only noticed that my delts and upper chest are not as full and round.

I just placed an order yesterday with Clarity and payment shows being picked up today. The communication so far has been excellent, with him answering the emails within an hour or so at the longest.

The second cycle I am going to do is as follows:

Test E 500mg EW (250mg x 2 - Sun & Thur) 12 Weeks
    Deca 250mg EW (125mg x 2 - Sun & Thur) 12 Weeks

Aromasin 25mg ED (based on prior cycle)
    Nolvadex for PCT 40/40/20/20

I just got my bloods back that I had done last Wednesday and will post them up before I start the cycle.
    Along with my current stats and a couple before pics. I'm by no means a huge guy, but it's nice to see any changes.

Planning on starting the cycle 11/4

I will also have bloods done again 6 weeks in and post those as well.

I will be keeping a daily log as best I can, but will be more brief than my first one.
    I don't think anyone cares what my workout really is, but will post what I am working which days and will post my caloric intake as I usually increase it during the cycle as it progresses.

I will also log how each pin feels and where I am pinning. I try and rotate between 7 sites (an 8th, I cannot reach myself)

I will 100% honest about everything from the packaging/shipping time/communication and how the gear feels. I do have a couple Labmax kits and may run one for the Deca or Test E.

If anyone has any feedback on my above plans, feel free to put your two cents in as again, this is only my second cycle, but I try to do as much prep as I can before I do anything!

good stuff bro, looking forward to the log. clarity was a good choice. he's a good dude with a good product.

since this is your first time with deca and your sensitive to gyno you may want to consider having prami on hand. rui sells it. only .1mg per day (tiny amount) is needed to keep progesterone type gyno away. i couldn't run deca or tren for years due too progesterone. prami completely takes care of it.

Comment

Thanks B for the input. I read that you had to use that when on Deca. I will place an order today!

Any other input would be appreciated!

When running Deca, do you split the dose during the week (if I'm running 250mg per week) or do it all at once?
      Do you do a separate injection of the Deca and Test or can I combine them in one pin?

Comment

deca and test together split up twice per week is fine.

Comment

So communication has been excellent so far.
          I paid yesterday and he just emailed me letting me know it is shipping out tomorrow.

The only hiccup is that I order Test E and Deca and he let me know that he is out of Deca for a couple of weeks. He asked if it was ok to substitute NPP for the Deca. I told him that was ok and he is taking care of me. I researched it more and looks like the NPP is basically the same, just a shorter ester.
          My question is, I was planning on doing the Deca , 250mg split up tontwice a week at 125mg. The NPP comes in 100mg. What would be the comparable dosing for NPP to the Deca?
          Any input would be appreciated.

Comment

Alright, I ordered on Monday the 8th, payment was picked up on the 9th. I got a tracking number on the 11th.
            Communication has been first class. Now I wait for the order and will report with pictures the TD.

Comment

Glad to see you post man. You've been around pretty much since the board has opened up with us. Regardless, looking forward to your pics and logs man.

We DEFINITELY could use another longtime good member standing on reviews and such.

Comment

So package came in today (Sunday). Didn’t know the Post Office delivered anything but Amazon on Sundays, but I’m not going to complain!
                The packaging was sufficient, and the vials were mini bubble wrapped together but there was nothing in between them to keep them from clanking together and potentially breaking. Some I have received from another sponsor had the entire lot vacuum sealed which I thought was a nice touch.
                But over all was good and it all arrived safe and sound.

So between the very responsive communication, fast shipping and product packaging and presentation, I would have no issue ordering from Clarity again.
                Obviously the real test will be how the product performs, but so far 5 stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So now that I have received the product I know my second cycle will be a go starting on 11/4.
                  The only change in plans from what I was going to do originally is that I will be running NPP instead of Deca. So it will look like this:

Test E 500mg EW (250mg x 2 - Sun & Thur) 12 Weeks
                  NPP 300mg EW (100mg x 3 - Sun, Tue, & Thur) 12 Weeks

So it looks like even with combining the Test E and NPP on two days of the week, I will still end up pinning 36x during the cycle, which was 12 more than if I would have used Test E and Deca. But it is what it is.

Aromasin 25mg ED (based on prior cycle)
                  Prami .1mg ED (Based on B's recommendation)
                  Nolvadex for PCT 40/40/20/20

Again if anyone with actual experience wants to chime in, I am more than willing to listen if I am approaching this second cycle the wrong way.

Comment

I'm thinking of adding NPP to my cycle. I'm excited to use a new the source. I was very impressed as well.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well as I stated before, today is the day that I am starting my second cycle.
                      Test E 500mg/week (250mg Sunday, 250mg Thursday)
                      NPP 300mg/week (100mg Sunday, 100mg Tuesday, 100mg Thursday)
                      Aromasin 25mg ED (I'm very Gyno sensitive)
                      Prami .1mg ED (Maybe, per Bouncers suggestion)

Well I did legs this morning and had a little tightness in my right quad after squats (the place I was going to do my first pin), so I decided just to do the left quad instead.
                      I prepped the area and prepared the syringe but when I pinned, and started to inject, my left quad spasmed and I had to withdraw the needle. I then said fuck it, I'll do the right quad then. I put on a fresh needle, prepped the area and when I tried to stick myself it just burned/hurt more than I had ever experienced before. I have pinned quads a few times in the past with no issues and after using the wipe on the area, I did let it dry for a couple of minutes before pinning..
                      I am going to try again later tonight before bed in my right Ventro Glute (a place I have never had any discomfort at all).
                      I was just wondering if anyone else ever had issues pinning in their quads like this.
                      Once I get the first pin of this cycle done I will update the log with calories and BP (which I said I would do while trying the NPP this time around)

Comment

Update:
                        On 11/4 I started my cycle with my first injection, which ended up being in my right Ventro Glute. I had and will continue to mix the Test E and the NPP in the same syringe for the remainder of the cycle to cut the amount of injections down. On Monday I had no PIP at all and the injection was smooth.

Starting bodyweight at the time of this cycle is 208.4lbs. I will have to do a skin caliper check for my BF%, but it is higher than when I did my first cycle. Mostly because the last month prior to this cycle I was out having "Lunch Dates" with some ladies I met online and when you eat like that multiple times a week, it is hard to stay lean.. regardless of what activity you partake in at lunch!!

I will post some pics of what I look like now, that I took on Sunday (first day of the cycle) , as well as my pre-Cycle Blood work that I had done less than a month ago.

In my daily log I will just give some brief info unless something weird happened or I experienced some bad sides.
                        BodyParts Worked
                        Current BodyWeight (taken in morning after a dump)
                        Total Calories for the day with a breakdown of the macros
                        BP (taken in the morning after my weigh-in)
                        Pin # and Injection spot along with any observations.

I may think of other things, but I will keep it brief as most could care less about this log!! :)

Comment

Attached is the Pre-Cycle Blood Work.

Noticed that my Test has dropped from around 800 before my first cycle to around 400 prior to this second cycle...
                          Attached Files

Comment

OK, so even though I don't like to do this, I am posting some current pics of what I look like now, starting my second cycle.
                            I'd appreciate no comments like, "Hey, are you a cancer patient?" (I have been twice, but not currently!) or "Hey, fatass, stop with 2 McRib sandwiches at lunch!" (Those are my weakness when they have them!)

Feel free to leave, constructive criticism, or just keep your pie hole shut! This is merely to show where I am starting at and to see what kind of progress is made on this cycle. :)
                            Attached Files

Comment

11/4
                              Weight: 208.4lbs
                              BP:124/77
                              Calories: 2,490
                              Legs, Calves
                              #1 Pin (250mg Test E & 100mg NPP)Right VG

11/5
                              Weight:207.6
                              BP:124/75
                              Calories: 2,511