Second order is in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second order is in

I put my first order about two months ago and due to my results, my best friend wanted to give the tren a try. So I ordered some for him, and it came in lightning fast as usual. Communication is unbelievable with this lab and I hope they last for a looooong time.

One word of caution, and it has NOTHING to do with Clarity but rather your email, when he sent the bitcoin address it kept getting sent to my spam folder. So he would check in the next day to see if I got payment sent (not in a pushy way, they just really seem to pride themselves on speed) and I'd reply that no I never got them sent because I never got the address. It finally dawned on my stupid ass to check my spam folder and sure enough every time I asked for the wallet address they actually had sent it within minutes. Anyway, will absolutely be ordering again and again.

I've been on the test E and tren A and it's impossible to hide from my fellow gym goers. Even if I try wearing baggy shirts, my power is thru the fucking roof. Libido is sky high as well. I love this lab
    Attached Files

Yeah that’s so weird how only the emails with btc address would go to spam lol who knows why lol. Thanks again man!

Comment

It's because there is a lot of scams with Bitcoin. They are trying to save people from having issues.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X