Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dyel View Post
    Not going to get into Jano discussions
    I believe that this is not a discussion, it is rather a query and you as a seller believe that you should give an answer and clarify why these data appear on your products.
    If you are a reliable seller with a good reputation you have to give answers to everything, what you don't like and what you do like.

To me, as a possible future buyer, your answer did not like anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Tize View Post

I believe that this is not a discussion, it is rather a query and you as a seller believe that you should give an answer and clarify why these data appear on your products.
      If you are a reliable seller with a good reputation you have to give answers to everything, what you don't like and what you do like.

To me, as a possible future buyer, your answer did not like anything.
      just an observation, i don't speak for anyone and i'm certainly not accusing anyone of anything.. but it looks to me like like there is a bit of jano controversy/rumors out there. do a google search and you will see what I mean. so it's possible he simply doesn't want to address it because he doesn't believe/trust it.

aside from that, testing errors do happen. it's possible the equipment was contaminated from a previous test etc..

from what i understand, dyel conducts his own tests and could not replicate this result.

in my own possibly biased opinion (have used dyel gear for years) dyel agonizes over his products and their quality. i know him a little more personally than probably most others and the dude is meticulous about how he does things.

just my personal view. feel free to wipe your ass with it. :D

Comment

Hello, thank you for your comment and opinion.
        Bouncer

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

just an observation, i don't speak for anyone and i'm certainly not accusing anyone of anything.. but it looks to me like like there is a bit of jano controversy/rumors out there. do a google search and you will see what I mean. so it's possible he simply doesn't want to address it because he doesn't believe/trust it.

aside from that, testing errors do happen. it's possible the equipment was contaminated from a previous test etc..

from what i understand, dyel conducts his own tests and could not replicate this result.

in my own possibly biased opinion (have used dyel gear for years) dyel agonizes over his products and their quality. i know him a little more personally than probably most others and the dude is meticulous about how he does things.

just my personal view. feel free to wipe your ass with it. :D
          bingo

Comment

DYEL is by far my #1 pick, ALWAYS has been.

Years I've been using him.

And fuck jano testing

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X