What is Dapoxetine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Dapoxetine

Dapoxetine is Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI). It works very quickly and helps prevent premature ejaculation (PE). It is recommend to be consumed 1-3 hours before needed. Enjoy!

Originally posted by dyel View Post
    Dapoxetine is Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI). It works very quickly and helps prevent premature ejaculation (PE). It is recommend to be consumed 1-3 hours before needed. Enjoy!
    Does this effect the orgasm feeling or anything like that?

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post

Does this effect the orgasm feeling or anything like that?
      I've been taking an SSRI for years now. The class of drugs are actually an anti-depressant such as Zoloft and Lexapro (which is what I take) but I actually take.it for anger issues and it's helped me a lot to deal with shit heads. It does prolong sex but be careful, a bit too much and you'll never go. That is, if dapoxetine is anything like the ones I listed. It will not effect anything with your orgasm at all other than just take you longer to get there. Also don't take ibuprofen (or any NSAID) with it in long doses because it can cause stomach bleeding.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post

I've been taking an SSRI for years now. The class of drugs are actually an anti-depressant such as Zoloft and Lexapro (which is what I take) but I actually take.it for anger issues and it's helped me a lot to deal with shit heads. It does prolong sex but be careful, a bit too much and you'll never go. That is, if dapoxetine is anything like the ones I listed. It will not effect anything with your orgasm at all other than just take you longer to get there. Also don't take ibuprofen (or any NSAID) with it in long doses because it can cause stomach bleeding.
        Well I didn’t realize that it was an SSRI so I’ll probably steer clear of that. The reason is because I have bipolar issues and all the meds I take have me just where I want to be and it’s taken a very long time for my dr to get the right combination and dosage so I don’t want to fuck with that in any kind of way. I’ll just stick with my over the counter cold medicine lol there is something in mucinex that makes it almost impossible to nut unless I’m really hammering it lol.

Comment

Yeah, definitely not worth risking screwing up your meds especially if you say your feeling good now. I'm have actually tried coming off my Lexapro a few times but my wife won't let me. I'm too easy to fucking rage out to where it's a really scary. I don't like the idea of staying on ANYTHING for ever if i can help it but I'm not there yet to be able to kick my script. Lol hey man, Mucinex it is!

Comment

Working...
          X