• Show
Clear All

• Military discount?

Do you offer military discounts ?

what is this walmart? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      what is this walmart? :D
      Blue Light Special in Isle 5! Wait...that's K-Mart! I'm dating myself with the K-Mart remark. I wonder if Meatwebb21 realizes he has stumbled onto one of the most consistent and longest running ugl's in the Community? I remember when I came across Dyel on what had to be either the slowest or most secretive private boards I have ever been invited to join. I did notice that Dyels forum had a lot of one sentence posts....like "Please check your pm's, need an order". Like the members were wanting to keep this ugl all to themselves. I was curious and was thankful I was. I ended up going through a lot of his vials.

Back then I had a lot of "Friends" I was doing "favors" for. Dyel made me a very popular guy. Good to see you DYEL! You'll always have a special place in my memories. He has seen me tell this story many times over the years and I always try to remember to thank him!

And to Meatwebb21 , thank you for your service! You can't go wrong with these folks. I get around the Community. There's only a handful of ugl's that I give the thumbs up to. Right now there''s only 3 that I can talk up. The rest are no longer with us....rip.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatwebb21 View Post
        Do you offer military discounts ?
        here is our current sale

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...september-sale

Comment

Working...
        X