Dyel test suspension!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyel test suspension!

This week i started using dyels test susp preworkout and wow! Its good potent stuff! The water based is so much better then the oil based tne! Love this stuff

I'm confused. You just started it and already felt the strength of the test?

Comment

i think water based suspension can be felt in hours no?

Comment

Hours? Wtf....very hard to believe test hits your blood stream and have an effect. I'm sticking with the oil, no pun.

Comment

water based suspension bro. did you not know this after all this time on these boards? lol. it doesnt have an ester attached.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            water based suspension bro. did you not know this after all this time on these boards? lol. it doesnt have an ester attached.
            No I never knew, what an epiphany. :retard:

Comment

1 shot 1 day its in his head
              I would go with oil how is anyone gonna keep water sterol? or is there some other shit in it? I pretty sure real suspension is just water and test but I don't know and don't want to know lol no reason for it

Comment

Prob bac water?

Comment

Isn't test suspension supposed to be the ultimate preworkout? I mean if you already are on long ester test at the time so your blood is already saturated then wouldn't the suspension be felt within an hour or two? I thought guys took suspension or tne about an hour or two before workout instead of preworkout.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    1 shot 1 day its in his head
                    I would go with oil how is anyone gonna keep water sterol? or is there some other shit in it? I pretty sure real suspension is just water and test but I don't know and don't want to know lol no reason for it
                    you filter the suspension? yes it has more than just water and raws. it also ba ba,bb, poly 80 in it.

Comment

Working...
                    X