Dyel HGH price cut!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyel HGH price cut!!!

100ius - $180. these kits have the same policy , which was if it tested below 20 and you provide lab results i would refund you in gear. I have 20 kits coming which should be in 1-2 weeks. also you can preorder to make sure you get kits as it's limited and it doesn't get cheaper than 180 a kit that scores above 20. I will be getting serum tests on this gh very soon! So keep an eye out! But with a guarnatee that it will test in the 20s means we already know this stuff is legit!
    Last edited by tkasch30; 08-04-15, 06:57 PM.

So what if someone orders and your test comes back low? Do we still have to provide test results to get a refund or will the test that you run yourself be sufficient for a refund if the product does in fact come back underdosed?

not questioning dyel, he has my trust. BUT how well does dyel know the maker of this GH? as everyone knows, GH especially at that price has shown time and time again to be well underdosed. cant blame me for wondering why this stuff is so cheap bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      So what if someone orders and your test comes back low? Do we still have to provide test results to get a refund or will the test that you run yourself be sufficient for a refund if the product does in fact come back underdosed?

not questioning dyel, he has my trust. BUT how well does dyel know the maker of this GH? as everyone knows, GH especially at that price has shown time and time again to be well underdosed. cant blame me for wondering why this stuff is so cheap bro.
      It's cheap for a reason. A reason I wouldn't want to know. All these freebies and super low discounts are great. However if a product is THAT good enough, people will flock to buy it at whatever cost. So I always question free gear or these super cheap deals.

The people who make these types of gear for the most part, could give two fucks about the people. It's all about making that money and moving on. We have to be safe as poissble of the stuff we put in our bodies.

Comment

Gear is in general cheap and the actual source is usually also the manufacturer of the gear. The incentive to make good gear is to make money and a good source knows this. A good source also knows that he will be labeled a scammer very quickly if his gear is bunk simply because its very easy to spot fake gear based on use alone. A source stands to make money for a much longer period by providing quality gear over bunk shit.

GH though is different. The source is not the manufacturer. Even good sources have sold crap gh because they themselves aren't in control of the product.

I trust dyel 100%. I trust his gear 100%. But $180 GH from a manufacturer that dyel has no control over is a little hard to trust especially considering the state of the current gh market.

Comment

If you provide dyel with a serum test and tests low ( below 20s) we will refund you in other gear. We can give this deal because we know the quality of this gh is consistent. Ill be running a test myself just to show guys that have doubt in gh thats a reasonable cost. Lots of guys only buy gh with xxxxtropin name but what they dont realize is these made up xxxtropin names are just the same product as the generic gh that you can buy with labels on them. They are all made in the same plant..same product...one just has a name with labels

Comment

This is a deal know one else offers because they know the quality of the gh most vendors sell varies...some bad...some good batches. We have a consistent quality gh thats how we can offer the refund policy we do. We have never had one complaint of our gh...never had one person ask for a refund because everyone has been very happy with the quality!

Comment

And by no means am I attacking or insinuating his gear or anyone's else is not legit; just simply speaking out loud here. I'm using dyels and aventia test and it's been giving me results. Just certain risk factors are a given doing these types of "transactions"

Comment

Agree rado.

Comment

Well buying from a trusted source like Dyel is as safe as it gets. He is not going to put his name on some bunk gh and ruin his good reputation

Comment

taking a serum test is silly someones great idea and the sheep flocked to it. you wanna test lets test IGF levels can't fake that no way to mess that test up. most people just relizing this and starting to do IGF tests ( I been yelling that for years)
                    I have IGF test for riptropin, HKs grey and serostims
                    you telling me that these kits will test the same as the old riptropins or seros? I won't count the greys Id guess them at 8ius per vial per my IGF results.
                    actually I will even count them. you saying results from IGF will be the same or higher?
                    If so I will buy a box and get a IGF test next day. but if not i don't want gear i want double or triple my cash back. deal?

Ive seen the best sources sell shit GH and like B said never know. I will bet a million buck them gook mother fuckers have something that elevates you serum levels I have seen to many serum levels come back legit but in a mass speck the GH was bunk. besides what do we want serum levels for I want IGF levels up there.

my giant rant has nothing to do personally with this source and specially not his gear never tried it don't know one way or the other my rant is over the giant scamming gooks and some probably a lot of the sources that sell this fake shit or under dosed same thing in my opinion

Comment

Well we say test serum levels because to test igf levels takes much more time for igf levels to rise

Comment

Really show me where that's true? How long you saying it takes? Def not longer than a box so if I buy a box who cares if it's first vial or last?
                        I've heard the same BS wait 3 weeks for igf to build but show me the study not what the sheep keep repeating
                        I've took IGF test 1 week after starting and levels were right where they should be on me

Comment

I also have to question the logic here. You say you know what you have is good GH so your offering it for cheaper then normal?

tkasch30, you gotta understand bro, this forum is not a bunch of kids, most of us have been in this game a long time. we all know first and foremost that you are a rep who just joined the forum so you can't expect a bunch of VETS to buy a story that seems way to good to be true.

nothing personal bro but I honestly think you're doing more harm then good with this thread. it's not coming across right. it has a used car salesman vibe to it. The chinese GH market has let us all down for years bro, you have to understand that.

bottom line, we have zero trust in the chinese GH market. even less trust of cheaper then normal chinese GH. this is nothing personal against you or dyel. i trust the products that dyel has full control over. i dont however trust the chinese gh manufacturer.

Comment

I agree B its def nothing personal against you or the source it's exactly as B said the gooks are workd famous for bunk shit not just GH everything
                            Years and years ago on 60 minutes they did a whole show on fake China shit one thing I'll never forget is they tested something and it was dry wall us know sheet rock no drug at all.
                            Last edited by ROCKETW19; 08-06-15, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Im not a kid and i know im talking to kids here. I understand many have been burnt buying gh. Ive got some kits of the hgh coming for myself. Ill get an igf test done towards the end of the first kit and post it up. Other then that if you have zero trust in the product then by all means buy the products you trust. Im just trying to explain the policy dyel has put in place for his gh.

Comment

Working...
                              X