Question on Dyel Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Dyel Test

His cyp and Enath are both 250mg/ml and then he has the super test at 400mg/ml.

Problem is I'm currently running 300mg/ml test every 4 days.

Would you order the 250mg/ml and pull a little more into the syringe to match the 300mg/ml or would you order the 400mg/ml and shoot every 5 days instead of 4 days like I'm currently running.

Basically, should I shoot 300mgs every 4 days or 400mgs every 5 days? Which would you do?

Second question, is dyel test painful at all? Anyone try the 400mg/ml?

In response to one piece of it, looking at the math. How much does averaging 5mg more a day matter to you over the course of a cycle?

Comment

I'd keep it at the lower dose per cc, easier to dose out IMO. I currently have test that's 300 and 400mgs a cc and so much easier to dose lower mg ccs

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
        In response to one piece of it, looking at the math. How much does averaging 5mg more a day matter to you over the course of a cycle?
        I suspect it has more to do then just total mg though. extreme example but 1 shot per month of 2000mgs would be inferior to 500mgs per week for 4 weeks.

Comment

I figured you have already ran DYEL based on past conversation. I haven't tried their test 400, just their test E 250, but no pip at all. I did have a little at first but it was virgin muscle and shaky hands. I do heat the oil on a heatpad for a bit before my injections.

On your injection timing and dosage I don't know. Throw it on a plot and see what it looks like. Steroidplot - Plot your cycle I can't feel any difference from 3-4 day injections but haven't gone 5 and haven't changed dosages around much. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            I suspect it has more to do then just total mg though. extreme example but 1 shot per month of 2000mgs would be inferior to 500mgs per week for 4 weeks.
            So it sounds like there is only one question. It really just comes down to finding out if the 400 is painful.

Comment

Agree.

Comment

Ive used several vials of the super test 400 and zero pip!!! The stuff is amazing...i know i have used t400 from other sources and its left my limping but this stuff is amazing. So smooth and painless

Comment

im gonna go with the 250mg/ml and just pull a little more into the pin. also gonna try some dyel deca.

Comment

Working...
                  X