Who wants Test e/tren e blend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants Test e/tren e blend?

Hey guys, Dyel is thinking of adding some blends to the list. Test / deca blend will be coming soon. Test e / tren e we are thinking of adding also but we want to know who would be interested in it?? I know i would be buying it! Who else? Please give us your feedback

Test E/Mast E

Perfect blend. The 2 drugs compliment each other.

I can't run tren. Turns me into a rapist/murderer/twisted pervert type fella. lol

Comment

I've got tren ace, mast ace and prop ace as a blend. Each are 100mgs a cc....

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Test E/Mast E

Perfect blend. The 2 drugs compliment each other.

I can't run tren. Turns me into a rapist/murderer/twisted pervert type fella. lol

Well ya...minor side effects with tren. Lol. Got to love it though.

Comment

I'd definitely be interested in a tren and test blend.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            I've got tren ace, mast ace and prop ace as a blend. Each are 100mgs a cc....
            Not everyone wants stupid mast. :retard:

Comment

If you can do a test and tren blend for a good price. Man that test tren and mast is $90! But it is 300mg of compound per ml.

Comment

Traps you should not use a tren blend. You should use a low dose tren ace so you can slowly introduce it to your cycle. Not sure why you don't learn bro. If you think sides are bad now, tren is a different level of sides for sensitive individuals which you have already proven you are with current sides. Listen or deal with the disaster you become.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Traps you should not use a tren blend. You should use a low dose tren ace so you can slowly introduce it to your cycle. Not sure why you don't learn bro. If you think sides are bad now, tren is a different level of sides for sensitive individuals which you have already proven you are with current sides. Listen or deal with the disaster you become.
                  Let him go B I want to see more big titty pics! Lol

As far as the test tren blend for me no but I might be interested in test/mast blend as well. Guess it depends on ratio and cost

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    Let him go B I want to see more big titty pics! Lol

As far as the test tren blend for me no but I might be interested in test/mast blend as well. Guess it depends on ratio and cost
                    Lol. I got prami now to block the progesterone. But this is next year spring cutting cycle.

Comment

I will start tren slow to see how I react. First test and mast.

Comment

pinning test, deca , primo, tren all about about 2-400mgs each. like others said tren isn't exactly mild and if you have prone to sides I recommend starting low with tren A and increasing as you see fit with how you deal with the sides. Tren A over tren E as it gets out of your system faster. just my 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
                        X