Thanks dyel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks dyel

Got my stuff today. Packed well and got here quick. I'll be running a log here soon.

Cool stuff!

Comment

Looks good. Is those test c 10ml in a 15 ml vial or something? They look much bigger than the deca vials.

Comment

Deca bottles are smaller but filled more then test so prob the same amount

Comment

Honestly all I ever wanted was good clean gear bit all aspects of dealing with DYEL, contact, shipping, price and above all quality have been solid for me. I hope they continue to stay solid because hitting all these seems rare with a UGL.

Comment

Yep, dyel has been great so far.

Comment

Finally switched over to the dyel gear about a month and a half ago because I wanted to finish up my older stuff first. It's good quality stuff for sure. Painless injects and easy flowing in and out of the pin. I've gained 12-15 pounds since I started his gear but to be fair that's also due to increased calories. Bouncer approved hormona.

Comment

Great hear bouncer! Nothing like a test/deca bulk to gain some pounds. Chuckz28 I'm glad you've had good experiences with us and we are going to make sure every thing stays that way. Thanks for the feedback guys

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  Looks good. Is those test c 10ml in a 15 ml vial or something? They look much bigger than the deca vials.
                  All of our oils are 10ml, the vials sometimes are different sizes but there always filled with 10mls

Comment

I've used their test, deca, and var and I don't have one complaint about product or the service.

Comment

I had actually sent an emails to dyel about a month ago because of the color of the test c. Can't see it in pic but in person it's the color of tren. I'm super sensitive to tren so I would have had massive side effects. He assured me their was no mix up and its just the oil/batch and if I wasn't satisfied with results he would send me replacements. Needless to say, all turned out well, despite the darker color it has been working great. The way these guys respond to questions is different than most sources. They never make you feel like they are too busy to answer questions. I've been impressed so far. Keep it up guys, don't turn to shit like so many eventually do.

Comment

True Bouncer just placed an order for 4 vials of eq.
                        You've successfully sent *edited by bouncerbrah*

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                          True Bouncer just placed an order for 4 vials of eq.
                          hey could you take the wallet info out please? If you guys have any questions feel free to ask any questions or concerns.

* just a heads up* The reason why the color of oils change is due to oxygen. I have a really good source and the raws are sometimes fresh. what does all of this mean? The fresher the batch the less it has been exposed to oxygen and keeps the color the hormone is supposed to be. For example: Everyone think tren is supposed to be dark colored ;however, if it was fresh the oil from tren looks like test e oil.

Comment

Working...
                          X