now accepting bitcoins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now accepting bitcoins

I am happy to announce Dyel will now be accepting Bitcoins as a form of payment. If you are concerned with anonymity and security (like you should be in this game), Bitcoins are without a doubt the safest and most anonymous method of paying your sources, and provide sources with the least amount of exposure. Since the inception of the original Silk Road and the countless spinoff websites that followed it, recreational drug dealers that use the deep web and Tor based services have been selling recs safely for many years using Bitcoins as their sole method of payment. That should give you some perspective as to how safe this method of payment is. Below I have a quick FAQ which should walk you through most things you need to know about using Bitcoins.

1) What is a Bitcoin?
    Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a payment system and a completely digital system of money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen.*From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like digital cash.*

2) How do I buy Bitcoins?
    I personally prefer to use the site LocalBitcoins.com. Create an account with the website, and when you log in, you will be able to see Bitcoin brokers listing prices for the Bitcoins that they are selling. Bitcoin value is like a stock - it is fluid and the value changes almost daily. Brokers will typically charge the current value of Bitcoin plus a fee of their choosing. On the site, you will be able to sort the listings based on the cheapest prices and different types of payment methods (W/U, MG, CIM, PayPal, face to face meet up, wire transfer, or bank deposit).* When you find a vendor whose price and payment method you agree to, you will be able to place a "hold" on your order. Specify the amount of Bitcoins that you'd like to buy, and when the hold is placed, you have a certain amount of time to complete the order.*Please note that LocalBitcoins typically charges a 1% service fee on all transactions, so please factor that in to your purchase before buying the Bitcoins. Don't short change your vendors!*Follow the brokers instructions, and relay the related sending information back to them before the time period elapses. Once the broker confirms that they have received payment, you will receive the Bitcoins in your LocalBitcoins.com "wallet" within a matter of minutes.*In my experience, bank deposits are the easiest and most anonymous way to buy Bitcoins, so research that option before any other payment method. In the several times that I have used this method to acquire Bitcoins, the seller gives me their bank account number and other relevant information, and I walk into my local branch and deposit the cash without having to show ID.*I send a picture of the deposit slip to the seller, and have my Bitcoin within a matter of 10-15 minutes.

3) What do I do once the Bitcoins are in my wallet?
    After placing your order with Dyel, he will give you what is called a "wallet address", which is basically an account number to send the Bitcoins you purchased to him. Go to the associated section on LocalBitcoins for "withdrawing" Bitcoins, and paste the wallet address that you copied from Dyel's message. Once the funds are withdrawn to his wallet, you are all set. Dyel will have funds within 10-15 minutes.

4) What are the advantages for the vendor and for the buyer of using Bitcoins over other payment methods?
    Anonymity and security are the two biggest reasons why every source should be using Bitcoins. By using Bitcoins, Dyel does not have to expose any personal information about himself or his operation like he has to do when people choose to use WU, MG, or yes, even CIM. By significantly reducing that risk on his end, his OPSEC greatly improves and reduces the risk of exposure on both ends.

From a buyers perspective, Bitcoins are actually the cheapest, fastest and most secure method to send payment to a source. And yes, it is even safer than CIM! If you're a smart shopper, the fees that you will pay to Bitcoin brokers are typically much lower than WU, MG, and even post office fees for using Priority mail / Express envelopes for CIM. By using Bitcoins, you don't have to worry about raising eyebrows at the WU or MG office for frequent transactions, and you don't have to risk your hard earned cash potentially getting lost in the mail. Even if you use Priority Express for CIM and even if it works 99% of the time, your mail is still not 100% guaranteed to get to the source. It could be lost and I doubt you or your source will want to pick up the loss on that. Plus, you don't have to wait hours or even days to complete payment to your source when using Bitcoins. Going from having no Bitcoins in your wallet to Dyel confirming that he has received your funds can be done in less than a half an hour. It just does not get faster than that! Dyel doesn't have to run to a WU or MG branch or check a CIM receiving address for cash. He never has to leave his computer to get your funds.

I feel like this covers most of the basics for buying and sending Bitcoins. But if you fellas have any questions about this payment method and why this is the ONLY payment method you should be using, please feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to help

Back in my day we used real man's money, not this new fangled internet money! :D

J/k good stuff bro

Comment

I'm lost lol...too many letters to read

Comment

lol just providing methods to clients who want to make sure they're as safe as possible , but tbh CIM also is also cool.

Comment

Is there still a minimum order with bitcoin? I only need a few vials of sust

Comment

only 100 for bitcoins

Comment

Originally posted by dyel View Post
              only 100 for bitcoins
              Awesome I'll be placing an order soon.

Comment

Working...
              X