X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superdrol just added!

New to the Dyel line...superdrol!* 100 - 10 mg caps $65

O M F G

:D I love you......I fucking love that shit, but my back hates it within two weeks :(

Gave me no bloat but holy fuck mother of yeezy:woot: my lower back pumps and not to mention how tight it was, man two weeks and that happened!?

But damn the strength I got from it within a week was sick.

Comment

oh boy, traps will cancel his injection cycle and use this stuff exclusivity now. :D

Comment

I'm thinking abou it though lol

Comment

never used it. anadrol and what else?

Comment

I'd add it to my test for now. Drol is no joke, IMO probably the most powerful oral out there. Most will tell you the insane strength you get within a weeks, maybe two weeks. However one of the biggest complaints about it is the low back pumps, horrific bro.

I posted s pic when I was in Miami and I remember many said(including you)how noticeable my low back was from being swollen.

Comment

I'd rather see M1T than SD. Lots of guys carry SD and you can get it from any UK supplement website still cause it never got banned but M1T is very rare anymore. But no complaints anytime a new product is added.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                oh boy, traps will cancel his injection cycle and use this stuff exclusivity now. :D
                Lol just saw this. And rado use taurine it eliminates back pumps you may need to dose upwards of 5 grams I took 10 grams of it.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  I'd add it to my test for now. Drol is no joke, IMO probably the most powerful oral out there. Most will tell you the insane strength you get within a weeks, maybe two weeks. However one of the biggest complaints about it is the low back pumps, horrific bro.

I posted s pic when I was in Miami and I remember many said(including you)how noticeable my low back was from being swollen.
                  Superdrol is strong no doubt but m1t is stronger.

Comment

I've been using the superdrol for a little over 2 weeks and I'm liking it!! Nice strength gains!

Comment

Working...
                    X