• Show
Clear All

• Sale oct27- nov2

Buy 2 get 1 free on oils only. Sale ends Nov. 2nd

PM sent

Comment

Pm answered allday

Comment

Last day to get in on this sale! tons of sale orders have gone out already! There won't be many more sales this good

Comment

Hey man I need to place an order tonight for a buddy hopefully have it shipped tomorrow and get it by Friday let me know if you can workout a deal on several vials of sust and deca.
          Edit:
          Actually won't need oils now just some anadrol.
          Last edited by TrapsBrah; 11-03-15, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Lmao

Bro, this is not amazon prime with the expensive 1 day shipping option. These guys aren't gonna expedite shit, especially a pack of anadrol.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
              Lmao

Bro, this is not amazon prime with the expensive 1 day shipping option. These guys aren't gonna expedite shit, especially a pack of anadrol.
              Dude your wrong I placed my order last Sunday it shipped the next day on Monday and got it last Wednesday. Bitcoin is instant payment.

Comment

Guess i stand corrected then. But i've never seen a source that would take a mid week order and say you'll have it in 2 days. Just sayin these guys don't sit at their pc's all hours of the night ready to ship in 12 hours most of the time

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  Guess i stand corrected then. But i've never seen a source that would take a mid week order and say you'll have it in 2 days. Just sayin these guys don't sit at their pc's all hours of the night ready to ship in 12 hours most of the time
                  DYEL just emailed me in like 15 minutes lol. This guy is great. Get in on bitcoin the train is leaving I bought some at $245 it's now over $400 per coin.

Comment

I need sust and Deca never mind just anadrol. That gave me a good laugh. Kid gonna pop some anadrol and get swoll for the weekend! :D

Comment

Lol bouncer.

What's the lab for the anadrol? Order placed already.

Comment

he probably presses his own from powder no?

Comment

Capsules

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                            Capsules
                            Is that OK? I thought it was tabs.

Comment

i think it just means that it's hard to measure precisely the exact dose in each capsule. some may be 50mgs some may be 65mgs. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X