After sending CIM..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After sending CIM..

Ok guys after placing an order and sending cim we are getting tons of emails and pms asking did my cash get there? You have a tracking number for it so you can see when it's delivered. Dyel watches all of the payments closely so if there is a problem we will notify you. So please after sending cim, be patient, we are fast, No need to ask if we got it, you will have your pack soon. Answering all of these emails of the same question is slowing down our process and we work hard to get your gear delivered fast. Thank you

Traps, stop annoying them. :D

Comment

Probably not anyone on this board. Traps is all about bitcoin. I use CIM but I haven't ordered in months nor would I pester about tracking when the package is already tracked.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        Probably not anyone on this board. Traps is all about bitcoin. I use CIM but I haven't ordered in months nor would I pester about tracking when the package is already tracked.
        I told u guys to buy bitcoin last year when it was $200-$300 nows it's $450+ could of easily doubled your investments!!!

Comment

You wipper snappers and yer new found funny money lol. Too volitile for an investment for my tastes and too complicated for purchases. Just not sure how much I trust it all yet. The gov has a raging hard on for bitcoin and what it's being used for right now. As long as CIM is an option I'll stick with it.

Comment

Yea, I just feel like it needs to be more mainstream before I cant trust it. I know people say it's secure and all that but the gov is always finding ways to seize and confiscate shit. Probably makes me sound old and clueless but yea I'm just not comfortable with it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Yea, I just feel like it needs to be more mainstream before I cant trust it. I know people say it's secure and all that but the gov is always finding ways to seize and confiscate shit. Probably makes me sound old and clueless but yea I'm just not comfortable with it yet.
              If you store it online then yeah it can be seized by whatever exchange it's on if you store it in cold storage it's 100% safe. It takes some time to understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                You wipper snappers and yer new found funny money lol. Too volitile for an investment for my tastes and too complicated for purchases. Just not sure how much I trust it all yet. The gov has a raging hard on for bitcoin and what it's being used for right now. As long as CIM is an option I'll stick with it.
                Bitcoin was very stable in 2015 it stayed in the $200-$300 range for most of the year and ended the year on a high note of $430. It was the best performing currency of 2015 going from $173 in January to $430 in December.

Comment

Cold storage?

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                    Cold storage?
                    I assume your asking for GH? Nah no sources do cold storage. It's not necessary. GH is stable at normal temps for much longer than people think.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                      If you store it online then yeah it can be seized by whatever exchange it's on if you store it in cold storage it's 100% safe. It takes some time to understand it.
                      Traps mentioned storing bitcoin in cold storage. I had not heard of that before?

Comment

Yeah you don't want your bitcoins to spoil bro. They lose their value at room temp. Lol I have no idea. Maybe traps can elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                          Traps mentioned storing bitcoin in cold storage. I had not heard of that before?
                          It's basically stored in an offline wallet so no one can steal them put them on a USB flash drive lock up in a safe and your good to go.

Comment

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Cold_storage

Comment

Working...
                            X