• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy 3 get 1 free

Buy 3 get 1 free until sunday The 17th at midnight

Extended until Jan 22nd

Comment

this feels like a trend across the industry now. be it supplements, peptide companies, etc.. instead of the rare sale the new strategy seems to be almost constant sales to give the impression of a bargain.

don't get me wrong, I have no problem with sales and appreciate a discount. i just feel that the long term effect of this trend is that "sale" means less and less to people. it almost forces the companies to run constant sales because when there isn't a sale going on people will just wait for the inevitable sale in a few days time.

hope you guys don't take this the wrong way. just pointing out what I see across the industry a major flaw. I think the long term impact of this = constant sale which isn't exactly a sale at all.

Comment

nice deal!

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        this feels like a trend across the industry now. be it supplements, peptide companies, etc.. instead of the rare sale the new strategy seems to be almost constant sales to give the impression of a bargain.

don't get me wrong, I have no problem with sales and appreciate a discount. i just feel that the long term effect of this trend is that "sale" means less and less to people. it almost forces the companies to run constant sales because when there isn't a sale going on people will just wait for the inevitable sale in a few days time.

hope you guys don't take this the wrong way. just pointing out what I see across the industry a major flaw. I think the long term impact of this = constant sale which isn't exactly a sale at all.
        yeah def. but its effective... I end up ordering when I see discounts vs when I really need it. I tend to stock up...

Comment

JC Penny tried running their stores with lowering their prices and not having sales but they ended up reverting back to the traditional way of selling items.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
            JC Penny tried running their stores with lowering their prices and not having sales but they ended up reverting back to the traditional way of selling items.
            We talk about drugs, homie talks about jc penny:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

I get it.

Or is that perhaps the companies are not getting enough sales so they do what you see now, basically give away gear. It's pennies to the dollars for the sources anyway, plenty of margins to make and sell gear....

Comment

guess everyone has to cater to the sheep mentality of humans.. "sale sale sale OMFG lets spend yay!"

even amazon is doing this shit now. LOL @ month long black friday sale and then immediately switching to a month long cyber monday sale.

Comment

Our prices without a sale are pretty competitive to start, add a sale in and our prices are really good! Who complains about good prices?? Lol. That's a first

Comment

lol no complaints! just a trend ive noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      We talk about drugs, homie talks about jc penny:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
                      We are talking about macro level consumption trends. It relates to the conversation because people don't want low prices alone, they want to feel like they got a bargain. Hey, this sweater was $80 and now I'm getting it for $40... Hey, this test was $35 now I'm getting and extra free!

Comment

We are talking about macro level consumption trends. It relates to the conversation because people don't want low prices alone, they want to feel like they got a bargain. Hey, this sweater was $80 and now I'm getting it for $40... Hey, this test was $35 now I'm getting and extra free!
                        I get it:retard:

Comment

Last day of the sale

Comment

Working...
                          X