First dyle order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First dyle order!

Just received my first order. Everything went real smooth. Looks super clear. Gunna finish up what i got, then finish my cycle on this. Can't wait!
    Attached Files

test tren and adrol gonna blow up bro

Comment

Nice. Fuckin abombs man. Makes me want to go shoot more gear right now lol.

Comment

Anybody use dyel dbol? Thinking of using something like 25mg pre workout on training days only.

Comment

I've always wanted to try test no ester or test suspension for preworkout. Heard it and/or tren suspension can't be compared to anything else for preworkout.

Comment

If course I've used the drol ,lol. Used it 100mg a day. Loved it except for the headaches drol gives me the first week. Lol

Comment

Anyone try the test-decanoate 500?. Wanna run a higher does test next cycle. But I'm wondering how bad that shit hurts lol

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
                Anyone try the test-decanoate 500?. Wanna run a higher does test next cycle. But I'm wondering how bad that shit hurts lol

I got no pip with the 500. Have you tried the super test 400? Just as smooth and no pip with either one

Comment

Yea I've never had any pain from dyel gear. Haven't used 500mg/ml though.

Comment

Just asking, cause I had test p dosed and 200mg/ml and it was as if the was a rock forming in my ass. The high dosage makes me weary lol. But be super convenient

Comment

I can't see dyel making painful shit like that. I definitely understand your concern.

Comment

Yeah test prop 200, I've use that before, extremely painful. We would never make test prop 200!! Never! Lol

Comment

Abombs are the only thing that's gets me going except ephedrine, doesv anyone remember those days??

Comment

Eca stack. Everyone ran that shit.

Comment

Yeah for the most part I try to make all products pretty smooth. Some blends will always be painful like test p 200mg per ml. Only product that I sell that does have pip is the tmt 300 blend. 300mgs of short esters per ml is asking for it lol. However if you mix with some filtered oil it makes the gear have less pip to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X