Dyel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyel?

Just wondering whats going on with Dyel. I tried to place an order on the 18th and still haven't heard anything back. My order included HGH and I got a response from Tkasch, our rep, saying that they may be out of HGH for good but that was all he said. No mention of whether or not I could still place the order minus the HGH...Just seeing if I'm the only one or if other people have similar issues.

I know the 18th wasn't that long ago but I've placed quite a few order and Dyel has ALWAYS been super about response time and shipping. This just isn't like him.

I've been waiting for the next deal. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      I've been waiting for the next deal. :D
      It's usually already posted by now also lol...The valentines sale didn't end until the 19th so that was the one I got in on. Buy 2 Get 1 is awesome!

Comment

I always get too antsy and jump on the less generous deals like the buy 3 get 1 free. But if I didn't have Dyle I would be paying 2 times the ammount to get it from a buddy.

Comment

ill send him a message, they have both been on the site in the last few days.

Comment

Have you guys ever used his anti e's? I'm going to need some adex soon and thought for the price go with Dyle and then add a couple bottles of other goodies. :D

How do you guys prefer to send funds?

Comment

Curious did you contact them vial email or through PM from here? I've always contacted via email and never had any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                Have you guys ever used his anti e's? I'm going to need some adex soon and thought for the price go with Dyle and then add a couple bottles of other goodies. :D

How do you guys prefer to send funds?
                I haven't tried any of their ancillaries. As for payment I use CIM. If it wasn't for CIM I'd probably learn bitcoin. I've heard about tons of issues with MG and WU cracking down lately on both international and domestic orders. Amounts over 100$ for donation seem to be getting flagged more frequently and people have been getting screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  Curious did you contact them vial email or through PM from here? I've always contacted via email and never had any issues.
                  I've done both before but my safemail account got closed a few months back so I've been using PM here and there have never been any issues. One worked just as easily as the other

Comment

I'd probably chalk it up to that. Doubt they check PMs with the same frequency as their emails. I use a Russian email address from yandex since Russia doesn't cooperate with the US lol.

Comment

Allday I apologize about the longer than normal response. I was having some phone issues for a few days there and couldn't get on the site

Comment

All is well the guys. The HGH we are out of right now and we may not get it back but we are not sure yet

Comment

Good deal! Dyel still the man lol. Thanks for the help fellas

Comment

When is the GH market going to change? It's been a bitch for ever. We need good consistent GH that is available and well priced. Why can't anyone step up to the plate and make this shit happen!? Fuck China, someone make this shit breaking bad style in a state of the art lab hidden under a laundromat right here in the US of A. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              When is the GH market going to change? It's been a bitch for ever. We need good consistent GH that is available and well priced. Why can't anyone step up to the plate and make this shit happen!? Fuck China, someone make this shit breaking bad style in a state of the art lab hidden under a laundromat right here in the US of A. :D
                              main problems it's hard to ship through customs. Then next problem is profit margins suck

Comment

Working...
                              X