Primo!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primo!!

We need to get a petition going for our man Dyel to add Primo to the list. I know I'd be all over it lol

Never used it but I'd try it.

Comment

I ran it my last cycle. 100mg Primo E everyday with a low dose of test (250mg a week) for 12 weeks. It was my first time running it, I think I set my expectations too high because I was pretty disappointed. I got it from a very trusted source who I've used many times so I doubt it was fake. Maybe I'll try it again one day from a different lab to compare.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
        I ran it my last cycle. 100mg Primo E everyday with a low dose of test (250mg a week) for 12 weeks. It was my first time running it, I think I set my expectations too high because I was pretty disappointed. I got it from a very trusted source who I've used many times so I doubt it was fake. Maybe I'll try it again one day from a different lab to compare.
        Lot of drugs work together. With test that low I'm not surprised your results were lackluster. I'd feel like absolute shit on a test dose that low.

Comment

Alot of people get great results running test at trt doses when stacking with other compounds. I've done it alot, especially when running tren. The only time I do high test is when I'm running Test alone.

I also ran anavar with that primo cycle.

Comment

But next time I run primo I'll try a little more test with it and see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              Alot of people get great results running test at trt doses when stacking with other compounds. I've done it alot, especially when running tren. The only time I do high test is when I'm running Test alone.

I also ran anavar with that primo cycle.
              Tren for sure because it's such a strong androgen but something mild like primo, masteron, deca, etc.. Need test IMO.

Comment

I've wanted to try it. I've read that some people use it as a bridge between cycles because it has very little if any suppression.

Comment

We can maybe do primo for special orders but as far as adding it to the list and stocking it..not happening. Primo is very expensive and a very slow seller.

Comment

Originally posted by tkasch30 View Post
                    We can maybe do primo for special orders but as far as adding it to the list and stocking it..not happening. Primo is very expensive and a very slow seller.
                    I'd be interested in some primo. Maybe you could see who all wants it on this board and do a special order for us every now and then? How much would Dyle be asking for the primo?

Comment

I wanna try some primo too

Comment

I can offer it guys just it's not going to be on the cheap side and you have to run at least 400-800mgs to really get a feel for it. It's sort of like mast but slightly more gains + looking fuller + less dryness compared to mast at same doses.

Comment

primo a 100mg per ml - 60 a bottle
                          primo e 200mg per ml - 120 a bottle

Comment

Yep, too cost prohibited for me. I'll hit you up when some distant relative dies and leaves me a couple grand.

Comment

Its expensive, so its good. If you look at the cycles of the ripped movie stars they include it frequently.

Comment

Working...
                              X