No announcement yet.

Test suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do it bro, be good to see a seasoned trainer review. I need to take it easy for a while so it's not right for me at this time.

Comment

I already got my oils for my cycle, just waiting on some orals(2-3 weeks). Thinking about trying on next cycle. I heard some test suspention needs larger needless because the crystals r larger. If this can flow through a 25g, perhaps the pain might be less

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        I believe traps brah tried it.
        Yes I tried it and I loved it. My buddy had some kind of reaction to it and had big lumps and severe pain so he couldn't tolerate it and discontinued it after 2 weeks. I was fine. I used 23g but when you shake it up the suspension is surprisingly thick my first couple times I shot I was shocked how things it was but you gotta shake it before drawing. 25g should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
          Yes I tried it and I loved it. My buddy had some kind of reaction to it and had big lumps and severe pain so he couldn't tolerate it and discontinued it after 2 weeks. I was fine. I used 23g but when you shake it up the suspension is surprisingly thick my first couple times I shot I was shocked how things it was but you gotta shake it before drawing. 25g should be fine.
          Can you tell us more about your dosing, frequency, timing and effects

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            Can you tell us more about your dosing, frequency, timing and effects
            First and most importantly the suspension made me stronger than mr i.

I was running 1cc eod at first but that seemed low. With suspension I felt it more running 1cc ed I just got annoyed having to shoot ed. I would save it for bulking it made me blow up even on a cleaner diet. As for the effects I did feel it and shooting before gym did give me more pump and aggression. Tren suspension is next on my list to try.

Comment

imagine test susp, tren susp, anadrol, slin, and GH combo ED. 400lbs shredded and dead within the decade. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                imagine test susp, tren susp, anadrol, slin, and GH combo ED. 400lbs shredded and dead within the decade. :D
                Thanks for the idea. This is my next cycle.

Comment

Working...
                X