• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy 3 get 1 free extended

Sale extended until may the 27th... buy 3 get 1 free on oils only

Please do a special Memorial day Sale!

Comment

I will be ordering as well....I want to try out his stuff. Seems legit and good reviews, so hopefully it'll continue on.

The worse is when you get gear and shit is not dosed right.

Comment

deca or npp rado. trust me 1 time bro. it will help you with your shoulder a great deal. 3 months time the pain will be 50% better just watch. thank me later and remember who got your best interest in mind bitch.

Comment

I really want to try Dyel's stuff. I am just a bit concerned about some of the pictures and the varying level of the oils in the bottles. Was that like a one time thing or is that something that happens from time to time?

Comment

I'm very happy myself and others in my circle too

Comment

There always full epix.

Comment

I've ordered 3 times and never had any problems. Once for me, once for a buddy, and this third time in starting on Monday. His test e is the most potent I've had. You won't be disappointed

Comment

Looks like I will be placing an order this week then. Thanks for the info guys.

Comment

i think what you were seeing with certain bottles having uneven amounts is that the higher ones actually have more than 10cc. it's never less.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      i think what you were seeing with certain bottles having uneven amounts is that the higher ones actually have more than 10cc. it's never less.
                      That might be it. I forget what thread it was but the bottle levels looked pretty uneven. If it's more in some though than thats far from a problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X