DYEL Customer Service Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DYEL Customer Service Review

So I ordered for the first time from dyel and I wanted to share about what occurred. I sent the first email requesting what I wanted and I was contacted back within the same day and we planned on doing CIM payment.

I sent the payment and it was received the next day and dyel sent out my gear and e-mailed me my tracking number. It was expected to be delivered the next day.

The next day came and the tracking said delivered, but the package was not at my front door. So I checked with my neighbors, at the security office in my neighborhood, and at the post office. It was nowhere to be found. I e-mailed dyel and ask him to confirm shipping address, which he checked on and said it was correct. So I spoke with my mailman the next day and he confirmed that he dropped off the package at my door, and if it wasn't there someone stole it. I flipped the fuck out. It was 20 vials and 100 dbols. Thats a huge package to be stolen and I have never had a package go missing before.

I told dyel what happened and he offered to re-ship and send out everything for 50% the cost. This was not his fault at all, yet he split the cost with me. I cannot thank him enough for doing this, as he did everything he was supposed to and didn't have to help me out at all.

I re-sent the money and I just got everything in the mail today exactly one week after I resent the cash.

I'm leaving this review because I want everyone to know what a stand up guy dyel and his team are for helping me out. As long as the juice is good (which I know it will be from all the reviews) dyel has earned me as a customer from now on.

Thanks again dyel.

The worst part is that I now can't ever have a package shipped to my front door. Whoever took that is definitely gonna check and take my packages now if they know what that was worth in street value or if they use.

Comment

Best Source I've delt with in the almost 15 years I been at this. An actual real person that takes the time to handle shit 1 on 1. Instead of acting like a robot.

Sucks shit was stolen bro. I'd be fucken pissed both as the customer and the source. If I was the source I'd label you a reverse scammer and put out a hit. :D

Comment

Check with your mailman in 2 weeks. If he's retaining a lot of water and up 20 pounds, kick his ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Check with your mailman in 2 weeks. If he's retaining a lot of water and up 20 pounds, kick his ass!
          I think sometimes the fuckers just deliver to wrong addy and won't admit they could have fucked up after the fact.

Comment

I honestly wasn't going to even ask anything from dyel and just take it as a loss because I never dealt with him before and I didn't want to seem like I was a reverse scammer. He offered though, and I honestly am so thankful cause that was a pretty big loss, it was like a $650 dollar order.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              I think I know who it was, there is this dude who always just is walking around my neighborhood looking suspect. He sells some kind of drugs as I see him walking up to different random cars and just hands them stuff real quick and walks away.

I seriously have been watching him to see if he starts looking bigger lol

Comment

Awesome customer service. Next order with be placed with him, no doubt!

Comment

Get a security camera! Glad I live out in the country. I couldn't take living that close to other people. lol

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                    I think I know who it was, there is this dude who always just is walking around my neighborhood looking suspect. He sells some kind of drugs as I see him walking up to different random cars and just hands them stuff real quick and walks away.

I seriously have been watching him to see if he starts looking bigger lol
                    Florida sounds glorious. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Florida sounds glorious. Lol
                      If jersey is the armpit of america, then we are the asshole....maybe the dick as our state kinda sticks out like one.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                        If jersey is the armpit of america, then we are the asshole....maybe the dick as our state kinda sticks out like one.
                        lol that's where B grew up. Now Beast says he's in the armpit of CA. Must love the smell of armpits!

Comment

Says the guy that never been out of the fucken woods of Pennsylvania. Shut your 180lb hillbilly ass up. :D

Comment

Come on, I weigh more than Rado. Nigga please!

And I love livin the woods of PA! :D

Comment

Where in PA are you chad?

Comment

Working...
                              X