Review on a few dyel products.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review on a few dyel products.

I'm happy to say that even though dyel is a sponsor I can be completely honest about his products rather than just trying to "please the sponsor". This is a no bullshit mini review.

So I've used 4 different total dyel products. Test E, Deca, Dbol, and Adrol.

Test is clean and pain free, no pain at all after injection. At 500mgs a week my skin is oily, i'm aggressive, and i have to tuck my dick into my waistband about 15 times per day... in other words the test checks out! :D

Dyel Deca is potent. Only using 200mgs a week strictly for joint support. The difference in how I feel both inside the gym and outside the gym since I've started deca is amazing. I never realized how shitty my joints were feeling until after I started deca, i seriously feel 10 years younger.

Dbol has always been a real favorite of mine. I just blowup with quality mass really fast. I guess because of the clean diet I don't get all the nasty weight. Anyway, dyel dbol gives me all the benefits and sides of the old school thai dbol I used to love so much. heart burn, aggression, strength, and quick mass gain.

Adrol. this shit is potent. about an hour after my daily dose i felt like I had been kicked by a horse. shit knocked me on my ass for about 2 hours lol. unfortunately the estro sides were just to harsh for me so i had to stop after a week. it's quality drol, my body just does not get along with that particular AAS.

Next oral I'll probably try from dyel is anavar. I've never used var before so it will be interesting.

anyway, i am up about 4 lbs since starting my high dose cycle about 3 weeks ago despite the fact that I am on strict diet and cardio. iv'e probably dropped 4-5% bodyfat in the last 6 weeks so the fact that I'm gaining weight while dropping fat speaks towards the quality of the gear. everything I've tried from dyel has been high quality and clean. sponsor or no sponsor I would be using his gear.

Good to know and seemsn like a good guy. I'll be ordering some drol and winny in the weeks to come

Comment

I will ask dyel to hyper dose your orals so that your liver turns to chop suey. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        I will ask dyel to hyper dose your orals so that your liver turns to chop suey. :D
        Bitch Ricky Ricardo is unstoppable, bring it :D

Comment

Great review! Thanks

Comment

I'm the same way with the drol. Its a love , hate relationship lol. Its strong drol! I use it as long as I can take it. Lol

Comment

Working...
            X