Dyels tren e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyels tren e

Holy fuck this shit is strong. I usually can tolerate up to 450mg/wk. Tren gives me really bad heartburn in general but I'm getting fucked at 400 like never before. Good quality but perhaps ima have to put this to rest. If you like tren, and can tolerate sides, you won't be disappointed.

Nice! Don't trash it yet bro, why not cut ur dose in half and see how that treats you first...

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
      Holy fuck this shit is strong. I usually can tolerate up to 450mg/wk. Tren gives me really bad heartburn in general but I'm getting fucked at 400 like never before. Good quality but perhaps ima have to put this to rest. If you like tren, and can tolerate sides, you won't be disappointed.
      How much you have left and if you want to get rid of, possible trade? Just a thought, that's all.

I have some tri blend of mast ace tren ace and prop ace all at 100mgs each...1cc totals 300mgs....I wanna get rid of it I think but replace with drol, tren alone or mast alone...I'd be open to discuss here or via pm bro let me know

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        Nice! Don't trash it yet bro, why not cut ur dose in half and see how that treats you first...
        That's what i plan on doing. I Can barely even eat cause my stomach is so acidic.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          .I'd be open to discuss here or via pm bro let me know
          Id be willing to try that if cutting the dose dosnt work. I got 1 unopened vial left

Comment

Its amazing. Love it. I would say its dosed correctly. Its about dam time someone has a great product. at about 600 but I am going down to 400 this week

Comment

Id be willing to try that if cutting the dose dosnt work. I got 1 unopened vial left
              1 vial? Thought you'd have more to switch.

Comment

I only buy enough for 1 cycle at a time. Only needed 2

Comment

I only buy enough for 1 cycle at a time. Only needed 2
                  No worries bro...all good. I usually buy for 6 months at a time.

Once I get blood work done in August, I'll be going back on my regular cycle.

Tossing up different scenarios right now, but definitely tren will be in my cycle.

Comment

I was scared to try tren e I went with ace first so if I had negative sides the tren would exit my system quicker.

On a side note good to know about the heartburn issue I've been experiencing bad like never before and had no clue what it was from! Now I know!

Comment

Working...
                    X