Sending viruses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending viruses

WHOEVER THE ASSHOLE IS. STOP TRYING TO SEND ME VIRUSES. YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED YOU'RE JUST SPAMMING MY EMAIL.

Are the people here the only ones that have access to your email? This is a private section with limited TRUSTED members. I don't think anybody that has access to this section would play games like this...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

All the boards Im on are exactly like this. Private section with limited trusted members. I stay away from public boards. Really doubt it is this board. Most likely one of my competitors from another board but never know. I got mad because I woke up to 4 attempts to send me viruses on my emails and wanted to tell whoever it was fuck off. Doubt one of my customers would try so hard to send me a virus.

Comment

Yeah its bullshit... I doubt its somebody from here but I understand just putting the warning out there.

Comment

As you said, your the exclusive source here. A competing source is the only person who would have a reason to send a virus. Certainly wouldn't be a customer.

Secondly, IMO by announcing to everyone that you are bothered by it, it may have the opposite effect that you're going for. All a thread like this does is let the person doing it know that it's bothering you and that it's somewhat effective. They may have been wondering if it was effective at all, now you've confirmed to them at least that it has the ability to piss you guys off. Probably puts a smile on the losers face.

Comment

Maybe but Im pretty sure he actually wants the virus to infect my computer. Which he has not. Im hoping he realizes he's not getting far sending me a virus but maybe you're right he's only doing this to bother me. I would think he would want my passwords and maybe try to gain access to one my emails.

Comment

Working...
            X