Anavar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anavar

Anyone use dyel anavar? I've used his dbol and adrol and I know how potent those 2 are so I was wondering about his anavar. I've never used anavar at all so I don't really know what to expect but from what Mr.I keeps telling me it lowers shbg so it's great to run with test and it also has joint health benefits. Plus the fact that it's a very mild 17-aa compared to dbol and adrol so I was considering it in my test, deca, gh healing cycle. Thoughts?

Haven't use his but used it a few times and found it very weak compared to say dbol, tbol, drol where you see noticeable effects.

Comment

It's nice for adding some strength with little or no weight gain. Mainly used for strength or hardening purposes but winstrol does a better job for hardening purposes.

Comment

Yea I wasn't thinking about using it specifically for gains directly from the var. I was think more along the lines of its collagen healing abilities and it's shbg lowering effects allowing more free Testosterone to do its job at building muscle instead if being bound to shbg.

I figure the deca, var, and gh will give me a much faster recovery time at getting back to 100% in the gym.

Comment

Bought 200
          love them

Comment

Leaner, harder, stronger

In its own, won't make you bigger, but stacked...

It's an advanced compound for experiences athletes that recognise it's unique qualities.

You'll love it.

But - may make you ache, not everyone, but some

Also, it makes me so much stronger so fast I have to be careful

Comment

Working...
            X