Buy 2 get 1 free sale extended and vacay info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy 2 get 1 free sale extended and vacay info

Doing buy 3 and 1 free for capsules + buy 2 and 1 free on oils until August 7th. After the 7th I will not be taking orders until the 21st of august. If you place your order before the 7th of august it will be sent out before I leave town for my trip.

Originally posted by tkasch30 View Post
    Doing buy 3 and 1 free for capsules + buy 2 and 1 free on oils until August 7th. After the 7th I will not be taking orders until the 21st of august. If you place your order before the 7th of august it will be sent out before I leave town for my trip.
    Do all 3 capsules have to be the same.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

No they can be all different caps, free one just has to be equal or lesser value

Comment

Is the list updated? If so, will look..I need a few things

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Is the list updated? If so, will look..I need a few things
          yes, it's the current list. when he posts an updated list i sticky that one.

Comment

Suspension is up $5 :( still a good price though.

And rado I ordered Dyel Superman so look out for a review soon lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
              And rado I ordered Dyel Superman so look out for a review soon lol.
              Oh I'm so looking forward to it lol:retard:

Comment

traps, the only suspension you need is a suspension bridge... and a fucken noose. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  traps, the only suspension you need is a suspension bridge... and a fucken noose. :D
                  And somehow he'd fuck that up and end up still being alive but I'm veggie state:D

Fucking guy has the dumbest luck I've ever seen or heard of

Comment

And somehow he'd fuck that up and end up still being alive but I'm veggie state:D

Fucking guy has the dumbest luck I've ever seen or heard of
                    Yeah I got bad luck with almost everything lol.

Comment

lol traps a good fella. but stop fucking with harsh shit bro.

nice clean androgen like test e, nice clean anabolic like deca, anto aromatise EOD, clean diet and you'll be much better off. you don't need fucken suspension.

Comment

lol traps a good fella. but stop fucking with harsh shit bro.

nice clean androgen like test e, nice clean anabolic like deca, anto aromatise EOD, clean diet and you'll be much better off. you don't need fucken suspension.
                        Sounds what I plan on doing for my winter bulk. I'm still undecided on an oral though. It's either gonna be dbol or superdrol. Was also considering anadrol.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                          Sounds what I plan on doing for my winter bulk. I'm still undecided on an oral though. It's either gonna be dbol or superdrol. Was also considering anadrol.
                          go with the golden age of choice. dbol.

Comment

go with the golden age of choice. dbol.
                            Traps, he said golden age, not golden shower just to be clear :retard::thumb:

Comment

Traps, he said golden age, not golden shower just to be clear :retard::thumb:
                              I'm not that kinky rado lol. Maybe just light choking. :rofl: :whip:
                              Last edited by TrapsBrah; 07-28-16, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X