New Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Email

Okay guys I will still be using my [email protected] email and now I will also be using [email protected]. However, I will stop using the [email protected] so please forward future emails to [email protected] or [email protected]. All current orders will not be affected.

lets all get on board with this guys. instead of all the fucken confusion with different emails and people ordering from different emails that sometimes dyel isn't even receiving etc..

setup is easy as fuck and most importantly FREE. apps for android and apple or you can just use on pc etc..

https://tutanota.com

mine is [email protected]

thanks to rocket for the recommendation.

Comment

Please listen to Bouncer guys. I reply to all emails I get but sometimes emails like aol, gmail block the email. This option is completely free so no reason for you guys not to use it.

Comment

Ok bouncer I did it. At least rockets brain wasn't damaged during the accident.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
          Ok bouncer I did it. At least rockets brain wasn't damaged during the accident.

[email protected]
          Need to change your name to deltsbrah.

Looking swole.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
            Need to change your name to deltsbrah.

Looking swole.
            Thanks. Pretty soon that's going to be a far cry from where I was because I'm off cycle. So hopefully I don't lose too much.

Comment

I just set up a tutanota account
              [email protected]

when you try to send an email, its asking for an agreed upon password for recipients...soooo, what the pass word so I can put this order in lol

Comment

That's weird Bam. Tutonota to tutonota shouldn't need a password. I just dealt with communications to Dyel using it with no problems no password. I thought password was just for tutonita to a different email so you could retain encryption.
                Last edited by chuckz28; 08-05-16, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
                  I just set up a tutanota account
                  [email protected]

when you try to send an email, its asking for an agreed upon password for recipients...soooo, what the pass word so I can put this order in lol
                  I noticed the password thing but I thought that was just an extra level of security on top of encryption no? Does it force a password?

Comment

To the left of it, it says something and has a lock symbol. I guess u just hit that and it becomes not "confidential". But the email does jumbles up ur message when u send it. He couldn't read so I attached order to a word doc and just waiting for a response now. So heads up if you guys run into issues with that too

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      That's weird Bam. Tutonita to tutonita shouldn't need a password. I just dealt with communications to Dyel using it with no problems no password. I thought password was just for tutonita to a different email so you could retain encryption.
                      I sent to his secureyn.net one cause I had it saves. You might be right about tut-tut

Comment

Working...
                      X