High MG, read before ordering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tkasch30 View Post
    If you are sensitive to pip please stay away from the higher dosed products and blends. I have replaced vials for people who had issues but this issue keeps persisting and it requires too much time on my end to fix. So this is your WARNING, we will NO longer replace products because they gave you pip. Products that are more likely to give you pip-

Super test
    Test d 500
    Sustanon 350
    Tmt 300
    Test / deca blend
    Eq 500

All our products are very low to zero pip in our opinion. I can inject any product into my calf with no pip but there is always a few guys. Lol :'(
    Makes sense. Tmt gave me bad pip. Still have a vial left. I also have super test. Guess I'll start it..should be able to inject that only 1x week...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
      What would you consider a low dose of ace and for how long would you run it? Just asking traps because I don't know brother. lmao
      something along the lines of 200 to 400mgs a week, 400 being tops though.

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
      Rado is the tren expert so hopefully he will chime in. He's been using tren since I was 8-9 years old lol. But low dose would probably be 200mg a week I'm gonna do 300mg.
      me and tren have a great relationship:)

Originally posted by tkasch30 View Post
      Low dose of tren 300-400
      I'd start at 200mgs, but yea....keeping it under 400mgs a week is imo, good enough for gains, strength and many other wonderful things tren does.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        something along the lines of 200 to 400mgs a week, 400 being tops though.

me and tren have a great relationship:)

I'd start at 200mgs, but yea....keeping it under 400mgs a week is imo, good enough for gains, strength and many other wonderful things tren does.
        Rado at 200 in you opinion would the side effects be that bad or miner?

Comment

Tren cannot be predicted. Some people are absolutely fine with higher doses and some people (me) are insane at really low dose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Tren cannot be predicted. Some people are absolutely fine with higher doses and some people (me) are insane at really low dose.
            Ok cool. I understand everyone is different. I'm just going to wait till down the road. I've gained most of my weight back and I do still feel like I'm still getting gains from test so I'll just ride it out. lol

Comment

As bouncer said, this is subjective my friend.
              Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Very true.
              Ok cool. I understand everyone is different. I'm just going to wait till down the road. I've gained most of my weight back and I do still feel like I'm still getting gains from test so I'll just ride it out. lol

The thing with tren, drol, and maybe one or two more type of drugs, is that they're harsh, period. No easy way to approach them. So most people who have done these in the past or current, well imo they use a higher dose than they should, not realizing the good gains that can be achieved with a lower dose.

Comment

I've read so much about maximizing lower doses. Hell I see people come on here all the time starting out high doses of everything. Like their last name is LOYD. lol

Comment

I've read so much about maximizing lower doses. Hell I see people come on here all the time starting out high doses of everything. Like their last name is LOYD. lol
                  Since being on these boards since '99, the most total gear i have ever ran was 900mgs a week of total prop, tren and mast...took me 3 weeks to scale back...fuck all that, i do just as good on my low long steady doses.

It's what you put into the food, trainig and rest. Look at some people, take way more shit than i do and look like a sack of frito lays, true story

Some think that by taking stronger drugs, it will give them better results...no motherfucker it will not.

Est right, rest and train hard:weights:

Comment

Dam traps in this avatar pick your looking great man. Your shoulders are really popping. Good luck!!
                    Thanks man one step at a time.

Comment

Working...
                    X