+1 Dyel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +1 Dyel

Went had my labs done and I've been doing trt does 100-125mg a week with his test c. I was >1400

Damn...good stuff.. Im running 200MG E5D Im guessing mines gonna be up there...LOL

Comment

Good shit

Comment

100-125 a week is standard prescribed trt dose to put people in the normal range. You are way over normal range which would be a sign of some overdosing. Not something to complain about but definitely worth being aware of to adjust as necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          100-125 a week is standard prescribed trt dose to put people in the normal range. You are way over normal range which would be a sign of some overdosing. Not something to complain about but definitely worth being aware of to adjust as necessary.
          Okay mother. :D

Comment

Well I was going 250 a week but stopped a few weeks short of this test and resumed the trt doses.

Comment

Originally posted by Erod13 View Post
              Well I was going 250 a week but stopped a few weeks short of this test and resumed the trt doses.
              That could explain it. Might have still been coming down from your 250 dose.

Comment

Either way, never went over 250 and about this time last year I had the levels of a 70 year old. Shit works and I feel great

Comment

Agree bro, I'm running this for 90 days then will make an assessment, back it down to TRT at that time. Then run like that unill Im ready to try a little something else.:D starting off as a low dose cycle first time user... feeling great..having great results..just gotta give it the time to work and stay healthy..:weights::weights:

Comment

Originally posted by Erod13 View Post
                    Either way, never went over 250 and about this time last year I had the levels of a 70 year old. Shit works and I feel great
                    how long did you run it at 250?

Comment

Glad to hear it buddy! Generally our test 250 is over dosed by about 10% and 400mg by about 5%

Comment

Originally posted by tkasch30 View Post
                        Glad to hear it buddy! Generally our test 250 is over dosed by about 10% and 400mg by about 5%
                        250 is the better deal! :D

Comment

I'm using Dyel's test-c also and I love it. I don't recall ever ready anyone complaining about his stuff being under dosed. Its always over. lol

Comment

Working...
                          X