Dyle's adex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyle's adex

Its the first time I tried it. I normally get it from RUI. Dyle's adex tastes a lot better. I dont feel like I need to rinse my mouth out after taking it.

Good to hear

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
      Its the first time I tried it. I normally get it from RUI. Dyle's adex tastes a lot better. I dont feel like I need to rinse my mouth out after taking it.
      If you think Rui adex taste bad you should try prime anavar. Holy fuck. It's pure racing fuel.

Comment

Ill pass rhen. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          It's pure racing fuel.
          It is:hibb:

Comment

It has to be disolved in strong alcohol otherwise the var would all just sit at the bottom of the bottle. Doesn't bother me. I just put some water in my mouth before taking it.

Comment

Doesn't bother me. I just put some water in my mouth before taking it.
              So :gaydo:

Comment

most are horrid, trying to get the pill form for that an nolva +clomid

sarms taste the worse... gw

Comment

It has to be disolved in strong alcohol otherwise the var would all just sit at the bottom of the bottle. Doesn't bother me. I just put some water in my mouth before taking it.
                  yeah learned that trick from you years ago, big difference...

it may be mental but i think the liquid doesnt work as well... or as good quality.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                    yeah learned that trick from you years ago, big difference...

it may be mental but i think the liquid doesnt work as well... or as good quality.
                    I think it's mental bro. If liquid adex wasn't good I'd have bigger tits than your gf.

Comment

lol

Comment

Dyel adex defiantly works. My nip were getting very sensitive...hot burning feeling. Started on it at 0.3 EOD and it's gone..don't taste bad at all.
                        Last edited by lipripper; 05-07-17, 11:18 AM.

Comment

The liquids are much easier in some cases, so you don't have to break pill into tiny pieces. And they work the same

Comment

Sorry for bumping an old thread (bouncer) but how does dyel's liquid anti estrogens taste? Plan on buying from them and wanted to get some Aromasin with the order but don't want it if it tastes like alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have his adex in my safe right now. It tastes pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X