Got some goods from DYEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some goods from DYEL

Ordered few hundreds of gear and it'll arrive tomorrow.

And btw...i ordered on the 10th of this month.

There's a reason why he's good on products and great fast service.

I will post pics when I get package tomorrow.

I will run labs with my kit on the var and prop...not because of me not trusting, but I have my labmax kits To Test all of my stuff out.

I will post pics here since nothing of his is on open board, or is there?

You got the Var? Nice bro. I just ordered more test and a box of his var as well..gonna run it. How are you gonna run it? splitting it or ya gonna run it all together. I think Im gonna start off splitting it 25 mg twice a day to start then just go from there. at 50 mg a day that's a 50 day run..about 7 weeks. I may switch it up as I go thru it to one dose a day within a few hours of my work out. My order should arrive early next week I'm assuming as cash went out today.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      You got the Var? Nice bro. I just ordered more test and a box of his var as well..gonna run it. How are you gonna run it? splitting it or ya gonna run it all together. I think Im gonna start off splitting it 25 mg twice a day to start then just go from there. at 50 mg a day that's a 50 day run..about 7 weeks. I may switch it up as I go thru it to one dose a day within a few hours of my work out. My order should arrive early next week I'm assuming as cash went out today.
      When I take orals and able to split doses up, yea for sure I do that.

I will split it, not sure how or when or with what I'll take it. I probably will keep it simple as I always have, test..var and GH...well if it's good GH.

Otherwise just test and var...i don't like taking too many different compounds.

Comment

Yep that's all I'm going to run. 300 Mg test E5D and the Var starting at 50 a day (split)and see how it'll go. may make an adjustment after a while..

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          Yep that's all I'm going to run. 300 Mg test E5D and the Var starting at 50 a day (split)and see how it'll go. may make an adjustment after a while..
          :thumup:

Comment

Are you gunna run 50mg a day as well rado?

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
              Yes sir. No need for more

Comment

let me know how the var is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  let me know how the var is.
                  Will do

Comment

Good to hear Rado! Post up those results for us when you can. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tkasch30 View Post
                      Good to hear Rado! Post up those results for us when you can. Thanks
                      Absolutely :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                        50 is fine, but i like 80mg
                        depends on duration too

Comment

Stuff arrived.

Need to go pick up!!!

Dyel is fast, thanks!!!!

Comment

Gonna put another order in for the anavar. I plan on running it for 6 months minimum, possibly a year.

I got some of his superman since he's gotten really good reviews.

Btw....one of the prop bottles is leaking. I will take better pics shortly.

When I opened the package, the bottle was smelly and oily at the top of the stopper. Doesn't look like this particular one was crimped tight enough.

Dyel, thoughts? If the bottle has been dripping, I wonder if the stopper isn't fully tight and making the vial not sterile?

Comment

Pics

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X