Labmax test done on Anavar from DYEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labmax test done on Anavar from DYEL

Fluorescent green in the UV light, indicates anavar product.

Bouncer, I did taste the substance, you were partially right or maybe all of it.

It taste like a cheap version of whey protein, but you can clearly taste other chems too.

Regardless, it checked out and I ordered a ton of it....sp yeah:thumup:

https://youtu.be/1OIEzS7PeZA

Yea for those that don't know, powders in capsules are commonly done with protein powder as a filler. 25mgs of pure anavar or dbol or anadrol powder is a very small amount. It would fill 1/5th of the capsule or less. Sometimes people hear this and think it's some kind of scam or something. Not the case, look it up. Very common with caps. It's just how it's done if you don't have a pill press.

Comment

More to come:D

Comment

:thumup:Nice!!

Comment

Potent stuff here guys. I ended up trading mine to my buddy because I did not like how powerful my muscle pumps were.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
            Potent stuff here guys. I ended up trading mine to my buddy because I did not like how powerful my muscle pumps were.

Huh? Lol

Comment

For some reason it reacted strongly with my physiology. I was getting annoyingly powerful shin pumps.

Comment

Thanks for posting rado!

And yes protein powder is what we use as filler in caps.

Comment

Labmax test done on Anavar from DYEL

Nice, definitely a solid! Reps for u rado wow ur so cool bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For some reason it reacted strongly with my physiology. I was getting annoyingly powerful shin pumps.

Your the type of guy that should stick to test only maybe GH. Nothing else. You seem to have issues even on mild drugs. If your getting painful var pumps dbol or drol would put you in the hospital lol.

Comment

Oh brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Your the type of guy that should stick to test only maybe GH. Nothing else. You seem to have issues even on mild drugs. If your getting painful var pumps dbol or drol would put you in the hospital lol.
                        Dbol did not do anything but give me good gains on my lifts but for some reason a moderate dbol dose with a moderate deca dose topped with prami messed with my anxiety bad.

Comment

Dbol did not do anything but give me good gains on my lifts but for some reason a moderate dbol dose with a moderate deca dose topped with prami messed with my anxiety bad.

Was just the prami. Gives people issues.

Comment

Thats what my buddy said. I got some caber because Im thinking I will run a moderate deca and low dose dbol cycle this fall/winter.

Comment

Thats what my buddy said. I got some caber because Im thinking I will run a moderate deca and low dose dbol cycle this fall/winter.

I would stay away from gear.

Work on dropping off more fat, get your training and cardio in check, then just begin with a test cycle.

I rest assure you that you'll be back posting about your fall/winter cycle you want to do, NOT wanting to do it.

Not sure why you'd want dbol? You're gonna add more fat and water On Top of what you have now. You can't seem to get your cardio down. Not being an ass, but telling it like it is man.

I've seen you flip flop more times lately than ever.

And you wanna run deca too?

Comment

Working...
                              X