My test levels with DYEL prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My test levels with DYEL prop

Obviously the dex from PCT and their brand, is bunk and we've established that. I still wanted to finish out the tabs and give benefit of the doubt. They have since been replaced with scripted dex which I'll begin tomorrow.

The prop from dyel has been taken at 400mgs a week and here you go.

3056:D

Hang on are you saying dyels adex was bunk?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
      Hang on are you saying dyels adex was bunk?

He said PCT adex was bunk. PCT as in the other sponsor PCT shop.

Comment

Ahhh fuk my bad.

Comment

Those numbers are way high for 400mgs of prop. Weren't you on test Enanthate from another source? How long have you been on the prop and when was the last injection before the bloods were pulled?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
            Those numbers are way high for 400mgs of prop. Weren't you on test Enanthate from another source? How long have you been on the prop and when was the last injection before the bloods were pulled?
            8 weeks on prop...maybe 7 weeks...but it's been a while now.

I was on AE test way before.
            Last edited by rado; 10-04-17, 05:20 AM.

Comment

I've noticed a pattern of bloodwork. Test levels are always higher in the morning vs any other time of the day.

This is factual info.

I also pin first thing in the AM. Doing labs first thing vs later in afternoon, my test levels are different by a difference of a good 400 plus points.

I've been getting full labs since February of this year, monthly. This prop is strong

Comment

these tests are helpful only up to a point. that test level does seem way to high for only 400mgs prop a week. but again, just like GH, maybe people respond differently? i dont know. its good to know its good shit but i dont think we know enough about how the body works to say "this gh is fake because your level is too low or this test is overdosed because your test level is too high." i think we are all very different in how we respond.

Comment

Well to be fair and as I've said many times, my blood work spans back to Jan of this year and literally have had them done every 4 to 6 weeks.

The ONLY TIME My Test levels were in 800s, I was using prop from that shit gear prime....but all of my testosterone this year has been only from AE and DYEL.

I've given enough time in between. I respond well to gear, always Have. Nothing new guys.

Comment

Hence why I need minimal dosing to grow or look the part.

I can span back 15yrs of labs and my tests have always been up there, even while off I'm in the 600 to 700s and I'm 42

Comment

Dam! Those are some good numbers! Thanks for the post

Comment

Originally posted by tkasch30 View Post
                        Dam! Those are some good numbers! Thanks for the post
                        :weights:

Comment

good job Rado!

Comment

Working...
                          X