DYEL anavar, experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DYEL anavar, experience?

For those of you who’ve ran DYEL’s anavar, what’s it like to run real var? Pumps, sides, strength, effects etc.

I plan on making an order this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it.

Comment

He's good to go andro and his Var is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
        I love it.

Originally posted by rado View Post
        He's good to go andro and his Var is legit.

Nice you guys think 50mg will be enough? What’d you guys get from it? People talk about needing 80-100mg of this stuff but with so much fake going around i wouldn’t take their word. Obviously DYEL has good stuff , just wondering what real anavar is truly like

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
          Nice you guys think 50mg will be enough? What’d you guys get from it? People talk about needing 80-100mg of this stuff but with so much fake going around i wouldn’t take their word. Obviously DYEL has good stuff , just wondering what real anavar is truly like

50mgs is more than enough.

Comment

50mgs is more than enough.
            I ran it .it's good.i loved it actually. Great strength increase the pumps were amazing..all damn day.the only sides I experienced was cramping. Mostly in my calfs. I ran it at 50 mg a day for almost 8 weeks. I thought of bumping it up to 75 mg a day but didn't due to the cramping I got. I will definitely run his var again.!!!! Actually looking fwd to doing it!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              I ran it .it's good.i loved it actually. Great strength increase the pumps were amazing..all damn day.the only sides I experienced was cramping. Mostly in my calfs. I ran it at 50 mg a day for almost 8 weeks. I thought of bumping it up to 75 mg a day but didn't due to the cramping I got. I will definitely run his var again.!!!! Actually looking fwd to doing it!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
              I know we sound like a broken record, but DYEL is always good to go with his products.

I'm actually looking forward as well to begin his gear again once I'm done testing these.

Comment

I know we sound like a broken record, but DYEL is always good to go with his products.

I'm actually looking forward as well to begin his gear again once I'm done testing these.
                I had to give it to my buddy, who loved it. I seem to be a hyper-responder or something like that. I got painfully insane shin pumps from just walking.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                  I had to give it to my buddy, who loved it. I seem to be a hyper-responder or something like that. I got painfully insane shin pumps from just walking.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
                  thats a good thing, get more out of less..

Comment

Working...
                  X