Loving the new packaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving the new packaging

Nice work as always dyel. I have ordered about 4 grand of stuff from dyel in the past year and half (possibly more) and they have never let me down. Quick as can be, best deals, and solid products.

Just wanted to chime in and say I like the new bottle look. Some of the stoppers are better than others I have noticed on some bottles (haven't checked on this order) the thick gray ones are better than the clear ones. The clear ones leak a little sometimes on 18ga drawing needle sometimes after a couple holes. Besides that everything is A+. Just curious if that's something you guys have ever thought about changing to the better ones full time.

Since that is my biggest complaint dyel is for sure one of the best most reliable sources I have ever dealt with. Thanks guys!

picture dickhead

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      picture dickhead
      You already commented on the change in another thread...but since you have memory issues....let me repost the pic you commented on it originally about genius

The bottom bottles are exactly what I got

Comment

no pic?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

oh yea. i remember somebody else posted now. yea looks good.

Comment

I'll take some closeups of my bottles tomorrow. They are already put away in my bedroom and my girl is sleeping already.

Comment

its 7pm she 90?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                its 7pm she 90?
                If I lived in California ya tiny testicled twit. It's 3 hours later in shithole florida.

Comment

Plus when I say my girl I'm talking about my 3 year old daughter. I store them in her room so I can say it's hers if I get busted. She's a juvie....she won't serve time like I would.

(This was a bad joke...i do not have a daughter and would never keep steroids in a child's room)

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                    You already commented on the change in another thread...but since you have memory issues....let me repost the pic you commented on it originally about genius

The bottom bottles are exactly what I got
                    Yea that's my last order not his

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pics? Lol

Post is meaningless with no pics

Comment

I was just letting them know I like them...it honestly wasn't so much for you fooks....more so for dyel to give them a compliment. However since apparently I'm retarded and didn't know you could compliment something without a pic...i will post the greatest pics you have ever seen. Be prepared to be thoroughly impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                          I was just letting them know I like them...it honestly wasn't so much for you fooks....more so for dyel to give them a compliment. However since apparently I'm retarded and didn't know you could compliment something without a pic...i will post the greatest pics you have ever seen. Be prepared to be thoroughly impressed.
                          Your post comes across to be that you indeed just order.

I could give two shits what it looks like, I know very well.

Comment

Whose that ssoyegun feller?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m liking the new labels myself. The stoppers I’m a fan of the clear silicone ones as they never fall apart and leaves chunks of rubber in the vial

Comment

Working...
                              X