Thanks brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks brother

Arrived a day early from tracking...gotta love that. All arrived packaged perfectly n sound as usuall. Loved the Var last time...so i cant wait to start it again. Really looking fwd to seeing if the Deca helps these old ass joints out. If it does I'll be adding it into the trt permanent. So in a few months when I reorder test..I'll be needing it also. Again..thankyou

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

RX only. do you have a script for that var?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      RX only. do you have a script for that var?
      YES..DR. B WROTE IT:D

Comment

DYEL.....is where it's at!

Good shit lip...
        Yea his var is by far one of the best I've had...I can't wait to get back on his gear.

I've got one more cycle to do for a sponsor and then, I'm all to do wtf I want.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          DYEL.....is where it's at!

Good shit lip...
          Yea his var is by far one of the best I've had...I can't wait to get back on his gear.

I've got one more cycle to do for a sponsor and then, I'm all to do wtf I want.
          What kinda results can I expect with var. Think if running it begging of contest prep then Winstrol on back 4 to 5 weeks.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ssoyegun View Post
            What kinda results can I expect with var. Think if running it begging of contest prep then Winstrol on back 4 to 5 weeks.

I gained 5 solid lean lbs when I ran it for 8 weeks at 50 mg per DAY. MY strength increased a lot during that time. I maintained most of those weight gains when I came off of it. While on I was also running just 300 mg E5D of test Cyp. I had good results with it bro,

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              I gained 5 solid lean lbs when I ran it for 8 weeks at 50 mg per DAY. MY strength increased a lot during that time. I maintained most of those weight gains when I came off of it. While on I was also running just 300 mg E5D of test Cyp. I had good results with it bro,
              Nice. I'm gone add to my order.

Comment

Originally posted by ssoyegun View Post
                Nice. I'm gone add to my order.

I liked it did well Hence...why I ordered more

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  it's funny how different people respond. i've tried like 3 different brands of var. each time I lose weight, get more defined, and lose a bit of strength. also hurts my joints.

my body just does not like it. i figured the first time i got winny or some shit. so then i got 2 different brand and they all did exactly the same thing to me. deca and test for me all day. orals of any kind seem to just make me feel like shit.

Comment

it's funny how different people respond. i've tried like 3 different brands of var. each time I lose weight, get more defined, and lose a bit of strength. also hurts my joints.

my body just does not like it. i figured the first time i got winny or some shit. so then i got 2 different brand and they all did exactly the same thing to me. deca and test for me all day. orals of any kind seem to just make me feel like shit.
                    You ever increase caloric intake while on an oral cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      You ever increase caloric intake while on an oral cycle?
                      catch 22. i lose my appetite completely on orals. i feel sick the whole time.

Comment

catch 22. i lose my appetite completely on orals. i feel sick the whole time.
                        yea that why your ass went shopping right? I call bullshit..you went for twinkies and icecream and passed the fuck out..:rofl:

Comment

4 days on it..them all day pumps are starting to kick in!! love this stuff!!

Comment

Working...
                          X