Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question in your super test. Does combining the two esters allow for absorption in a standard carrier oil? I’m curious how mixing the two esters differs from say just test e 400.
    curious on likely hood of pip. I’ve pinned 400 one time in a non virgin cheek and the pain was otherworldly.

Comment

Originally posted by Justaguy View Post
      Question in your super test. Does combining the two esters allow for absorption in a standard carrier oil? I’m curious how mixing the two esters differs from say just test e 400.
      curious on likely hood of pip. I’ve pinned 400 one time in a non virgin cheek and the pain was otherworldly.
      with any high concentration, you have a chance of PIP. However, we have done an excellent job of minimizing the PIP, if any.

Comment

lower dosed test injected more often is superior to high dosed test once per week.

Comment

Hey how do I place an order

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua View Post
            Hey how do I place an order
            Send him an email bro

Comment

Originally posted by Justaguy View Post
              I have ran Dyels stuff before and actually am currently. I don't have any PIP with any of their stuff (Although, I've never ran their 400mg test) I would recommend just upping the dosage instead of the concentrate.

Comment

You don’t have any price or info on hgh. Is this a typo or am I missing something

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
                  You don’t have any price or info on hgh. Is this a typo or am I missing something
                  please email bro [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
                    Hows that primo?
                    currently out of stock. hopefully in about two weeks.

Comment

Another useful discovery! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Wanna get some info ordering thru wu dyel

Comment

Originally posted by Jedakid1982 View Post
                          Wanna get some info ordering thru wu dyel
                          there is a contact email in my list.

Comment

Currently running dyel sustanon 250 npp100 and arimidex. My dose is 125mg sustanon, 50mg npp every 3 days and 1/2mg arimidex twice a week. I am very pleased with dyel products. Everything I have received is clean and clear with no pip. I currently got labs done 3 days after my injections and I was extremely pleased with the results. I attached my blood work
                            Attached Files

Comment

Would like to get some dyel products. Buddy of mine just threw me two bottles of test cyp - one was little bit more thicker but all in all it’s solid gear. Need more!

Comment

This thread is closed. New list here. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...tructions-2022

Comment

Working...
                                X