Dyel Primo E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyel Primo E

Has anyone tried Dyel’s primo?? Can anyone vouch for quality or confirm its legit?

thanks!

Never tried his primo but the dude has been around a long time and I've never seen a complaint of his gear. I know that doesn't answer your exact question.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't done his primo. But i can vouch for the source 10+ years and only one issue ever(broken vial).

Broken vial was replaced zero questions and sent new bottle in two days.

HE IS MY #1 SOURCE.

His gear has always been fantastic!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the input fellas

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoGetter10 View Post
          Thanks for the input fellas
          i'd be interested in how you like it. may give it a try myself..

Comment

The primo E is legit but if you're looking for the best results for your dollar. Honestly look at other products. GH + a little test + Deca will blow out primo out of the water.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Last summer I ran Deca, Test Cyp, and Primo E. My pumps were absolutely insane and I just really liked my overall look. I am a big fan of Deca/Mast E but I just decided to give the primo a try and really liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoGetter10 View Post
                Thanks for the feedback! Last summer I ran Deca, Test Cyp, and Primo E. My pumps were absolutely insane and I just really liked my overall look. I am a big fan of Deca/Mast E but I just decided to give the primo a try and really liked it.
                the primo probably just keep the test and deca gains nice and clean. i would assume though that Mast would do the same job for cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                X