Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arimidex from DYEL

Placed another order with DYEL.

I've always said that id never do ancillaries unless full script.

Im gonna give this a try in the meantime that i wait for my pharmacy grade kind.

I'll do labs as well to see how it does.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

issues getting the script kind?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      issues getting the script kind?
      Steroidify just takes a good month to get here, rightfully so.

Package comes from a very very very far place.

I just didn't put my order in on time.

But DYEL has always been on point with me, so giving his ancillaries a try.

I also ordered me some tren:)

Comment

You at an age where u can just go to an endo and get scripted.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

It'll be a week tomorrow since I paid him and still no tracking number.
          Unusual for him he did email me stating that more product needed to be made but at least let other people know before they put an order in that's the annoying part of it

Comment

when you set the expectations of right away turnaround and right away shipping that's what's expected every single time and this time was not the case so definitely disappointed but it is what it is now I have to wait

Comment

in his defense. i believe he did actually have some in stock that he could have sent you but he did his quality checks and didn't like how the batch came out so he tossed out the whole lot and is making it all over again.

i get why your disappointed especially if you need it right now but it's good to see that instead of just sending you something that doesn't live up to his standards he'd rather delay it and make it right.

Comment

in his defense. i believe he did actually have some in stock that he could have sent you but he did his quality checks and didn't like how the batch came out so he tossed out the whole lot and is making it all over again.

i get why your disappointed especially if you need it right now but it's good to see that instead of just sending you something that doesn't live up to his standards he'd rather delay it and make it right.
                I totally agree with what you're saying and I'm not in any way shape or form coming down on him or even upset I would definitely still order from him in the future.

It's a catch-22 when you have that type of good service and turnaround and then mishaps do happen so the expectation has been set very high and when you do that you pretty much have to perform that way constantly.

Believe me I know this guy is top notch there's a reason I've been ordering from him for the past 10 years I don't need my stuff right away but I also do expect when I pay for something to be here within a certain time.

again I'm just posting my experience with him right wrong or indifferent he will always continue to have my business because he always has taken care of me in the past.

Comment

Besides this is fucking TREN I'm expecting :)

Comment

He just sent me a tracking number a few minutes ago.

and I want to be very clear my post was never to upset anybody but just simply post my experiences as I always have. I don't sugarcoat things I give people props when do and also talk about the negative size of it that can happen at times.

once I get the product and it arrives I will test it and I will do lab work

Comment

Just got the package. I will be doing a labmax testing on the tren and will post.

Thanks again DYEL for your great service and products.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        Just got the package. I will be doing a labmax testing on the tren and will post.

ahh they changed their orals. looks good. used to just be capsules.

Comment

ahh they changed their orals. looks good. used to just be capsules.
                          Some of his stuff is still capsules bro.

Comment

Following interested to see bloods on the two. Don't know if I missed it what dose are you running your test and tren at?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

you do the labmax on the tren brother?

Comment

Working...
                              X