• Show
Clear All

• 20 percent off sale , FREE SHIPPING, NO MINIMUM

FOR ALL SUPERIORMUSCLE MEMBERS, 20 PERCENT OFF ANY ORDER
    FREE SHIPPING AND NO MINIMUM ORDER

JUST MENTION YOU ARE A MEMBER AT SUPERIOR MUSCLE

THANKS

MB

Hope everyone is taking advantage of this sale!

Comment

Just placed my order before reading this lol

For some reason I can't log in to my old account (JLUC91), it keeps signing me out any time I try anything.

Is the sale still active?

Comment

Let me ask the boss and I will let you know...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtruckguy View Post
          Let me ask the boss and I will let you know...
          Can you ask the boss about my boys order that was placed on the 10th and still nothing yet? I've never had issues with MB but this seems uncharacteristic to go 20 days with nothing. One email saying he's been sick and getting treatment, but no actual answer on when it will be shipped, its not a tiny order either. Any help will be great because I'm not going to put my next order in until i hear my boy's order is resolved

Comment

Shot me a pm with the email of who ordered and I will try and track it down. And yes Mb has been in the hospital for reasons I don't know. And we will not be taking anymore orders untill he is well and back to himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbotom View Post

Can you ask the boss about my boys order that was placed on the 10th and still nothing yet? I've never had issues with MB but this seems uncharacteristic to go 20 days with nothing. One email saying he's been sick and getting treatment, but no actual answer on when it will be shipped, its not a tiny order either. Any help will be great because I'm not going to put my next order in until i hear my boy's order is resolved
              Having this same issue, can confirm that MBP is currently hospitalized. Been waiting since 8/7 for just 1 bottle of Tren A for a buddy to try, just happened to place the order at the wrong time. MBP always makes these things right, just give him time.

Comment

Hey guys discount still going

Comment

Originally posted by Wedooks View Post
                  Hey guys discount still going
                  We are currently on hold with all orders. I will post when we are back up and running!

Comment

Working...
                  X