Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Quality, Fast Delivery. MBP is TOP DOG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Quality, Fast Delivery. MBP is TOP DOG!

Just wanted to leave a good word for this guy as he has always come through for me. I started my first cycle with MassBuilder products, and I won't go to anyone else! He always comes thru for me. Great prices, fast response time. Easy payment options (bitcoin is always the fastest), and my packages get shipped and delivered SUPER quick. The products he sells are insanely good quality, never a dud or shorted on quantity. I even had USPS damage some of my product in transit and MBP made sure to make it right on my next order. If you need some quality gear from a great guy, don't sleep on MBP! Tell him I sent ya!

MBP is the Truth, hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jluc91 View Post
      Just wanted to leave a good word for this guy as he has always come through for me. I started my first cycle with MassBuilder products, and I won't go to anyone else! He always comes thru for me. Great prices, fast response time. Easy payment options (bitcoin is always the fastest), and my packages get shipped and delivered SUPER quick. The products he sells are insanely good quality, never a dud or shorted on quantity. I even had USPS damage some of my product in transit and MBP made sure to make it right on my next order. If you need some quality gear from a great guy, don't sleep on MBP! Tell him I sent ya!
      nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Jluc91 View Post
        It seems good!

Comment

Working...
        X