Massbuilder Tren A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massbuilder Tren A

My personal review, cycling at 500 per week. I’m not feeling much of the sides or aggression much. A little irritable, but not too much. Losing little fat here and there. I’m on week 3. I’ve been with massbuilder a number of years before there were any reps.

Has any body taken there anavar just got mine in and wanted to see if one liked there outcome thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Drsandman View Post
      Has any body taken there anavar just got mine in and wanted to see if one liked there outcome thanks
      Yes over the summer, great stuff. Solid gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulksmash View Post
        My personal review, cycling at 500 per week. I’m not feeling much of the sides or aggression much. A little irritable, but not too much. Losing little fat here and there. I’m on week 3. I’ve been with massbuilder a number of years before there were any reps.
        Thinking of dropping this altogether, no crystals visible at bottom of vial. That rage and sides should be crazy already at the dose I’m at and how many weeks I’m in already.

Comment

I got mine today, as usual came with extras… however I made an addition to the order, he must’ve forgot… and shipping was a lil slow but it is the holidays, I’ll keep you guys posted on the progress and the outcome of the missing adding..

Comment

Working...
          X