Steroidify carries SARMs now - From Natural SARMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroidify carries SARMs now - From Natural SARMs

Great selection, great manufacturer, speedy shipping...

https://steroidify.com/categories/sarm

Originally posted by Steroidify Rep View Post
    Great selection, great manufacturer, speedy shipping...

https://steroidify.com/categories/sarm

shipped from same locations as your other items? what is your average delivery times at the moment?

say i live in Chicago for example and i send payment today 7/22. on average when can i expect to have product in hand?

i'm asking everyone same basic question just to get a gauge on where we are in covid times. are things better than say March and April or still the same?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

shipped from same locations as your other items? what is your average delivery times at the moment?

say i live in Chicago for example and i send payment today 7/22. on average when can i expect to have product in hand?

i'm asking everyone same basic question just to get a gauge on where we are in covid times. are things better than say March and April or still the same?

thanks
      Thank you for your questions.

Didn't want to go into details regarding shipping because it's a very sensitive subject on most boards.
      These, just like other new lines that we're carrying, ship from "close to one's home" for most forum members, let's say that.
      Transit times about a week from shipment date I'd say, but we can take a few days to review payments and for order to be out, especially if paid with WU and MG, which slower the processes quite a bit and why we always recommend using BTC.

For more precise info on these things, I really advise you or anyone considering ordering from us to speak with our customer service first, thru this link:

https://steroidify.com/contact-us

Quarantine situations where the warehouses are located can change at any given moment and that affects all of our operations. Our guys from customer service are always up to date with this info.

Guaranteeing a certain number of days for a package to be at your door while in the middle of a pandemic would probably be a little out of place right now.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Steroidify Rep View Post

Thank you for your questions.

Didn't want to go into details regarding shipping because it's a very sensitive subject on most boards.
        These, just like other new lines that we're carrying, ship from "close to one's home" for most forum members, let's say that.
        Transit times about a week from shipment date I'd say, but we can take a few days to review payments and for order to be out, especially if paid with WU and MG, which slower the processes quite a bit and why we always recommend using BTC.

For more precise info on these things, I really advise you or anyone considering ordering from us to speak with our customer service first, thru this link:

https://steroidify.com/contact-us

Quarantine situations where the warehouses are located can change at any given moment and that affects all of our operations. Our guys from customer service are always up to date with this info.

Guaranteeing a certain number of days for a package to be at your door while in the middle of a pandemic would probably be a little out of place right now.

Hope this helps.
        understood and thanks!

Comment

Oh, and things are definitely better now than in March and April, much better... Even the warehouses that are still problematic are having minor delays right now, compared to one month delays back then. We're currently working out of 13 warehouses, if I'm not mistaken, and only 2 are seeing delays and issues. If you look into our warehouses' names, it's not hard to find out which ones will deliver the goods faster.

Comment

Working...
          X