Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We temporarily stopped receiving MG payments and raised min for WU - BTC preferred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We temporarily stopped receiving MG payments and raised min for WU - BTC preferred

Dear friends.

Without getting into details, we've been having several problems related to receiving payments from MG and from WU as well, so we had to remove the MG option for the time being. Also, raised minimum for WU.

BTC is a far better option right now with no minimum. Our guide will help if you have never used it:

https://steroidify.com/bitcoin

As we have mentioned in the past, we and all sources will eventually stop using MG and WU.

Sorry about the inconvenience. We hope to get back to normal soon.

The Steroidify Team.

Which one of you boomers is still using fucken MG or WU? God damn geezers gotta get with the times. don't apologize to these old fuckers steroidify!

Comment

if i was a source there is no fucken way i would receive hundreds of small payments via MG or WU. the difficulty and safety issues would make it far more time consuming and flat out dangerous than it's worth. can't believe people are still using that garbage. it's like writing a physical letter in a world of email. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        if i was a source there is no fucken way i would receive hundreds of small payments via MG or WU. the difficulty and safety issues would make it far more time consuming and flat out dangerous than it's worth. can't believe people are still using that garbage. it's like writing a physical letter in a world of email. lol.
        MG and WU have been giving all kinds of headaches for a while now.
        BTC is the way to go and everyone needs to understand how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Not everybody is raking in the dough like you Mack Daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by sure-shot View Post

Not everybody is raking in the dough like you Mack Daddy.
            how is that relevant? he is literally saying there is NO MINIMUM with BTC. I'm trying to save people money here. it's literally cheaper for you to use BTC.

Comment

We understand. We will pay through BTC. travel nursing jobs in alabama

Comment

I have heard a lot of great things about BTC but really not sure what really it is all about.

Edgewood Kentucky Roofing Company

Comment

Working...
                X